The sunderland strangler Steven greivson

The area was very close knit back then and hanging about with him shouldn’t be held against them. Many of his associates gave evidence iirc

From memory the lads that hung about with him were thief’s and bums .Doesnt make them murderers mind I’ll give you that .

You didn’t have to go far around there at that time to find dozens of people who fell into that category.
Eye ,i lived across the road from the fuckers in Carley Square/Carley Rd ,vividly remember them sniffing glue in the bin sheds etc .

Not worth a chaw of baccy his crowd .

Same here, they eventually moved down Roker
Eye Roker Avenue .

His younger sister was canny tbh and come in for a lot of stick which was uncalled for.Our lass used to stick up for her at school I remember.

Sky living channel 107 tonight
Documentary about the murders vague memories of them killed 4 teenagers

Evil f***ing Bastard that ****!

I Knew one of the lads well, absolute top kid he was. Was the best mate of my brother in law and used to make a fuss of my bairn at the time who was only 2, she thought he was great.To be taken away at such a young age is so sad.

I think the police should look closely at the period of 1990-1993, from when that animal killed the first bairn to when he killed the other 3. Were there any more murders / disappearances of young men / boys in Sunderland ?

Our families were very close. The dad fished with me dad, the eldest son and me were best mates through school and it’s Heart breaking to this day. I was only talking to me mother the other day about it.
James Underwood, was a couple of years older than me at Redby, my Mam taught him. I was in David griefs class all the way through infants and juniors and in the same year as David Hanson at Monkwearmouth. Really bad times.

Back