The sunderland strangler Steven greivson

I remember how strange Monkwearmouth school was around this time. Felt like Jim Farnie (sp) was telling kids every other week a pupil had passed away

Was a horrible time, a couple of years before (I won't name names on here) a lad fell and landed on a spoken fence and a lass was swept into the sea. Was a grim time

Yeah.....he confessed but theyd beat it out of him and not let a solicitor get to him.
He confessed to things only the killer could know. The catholic church had him in hiding in ireland after he was freed.
They can never use his confession and simply dont have enough otherwise.

Litterally got away with murder.......george herron.

www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/nikki-allan-murder-could-12-10993033.amp
complete and utter horseshit, but then no surprise from the poster

Worked with a lad a few years ago who claimed Grieveson was fitted up and he was a canny lad really, showed us pictures of them together and went on as if it was all just a conspiracy .

f***ing odd bloke.

If you knew of him you knew there was something not right about him. Not to the extent of killing people mind but he was a very strange lad
He was a pure kernt ,as were the other shithouses who knocked about with him .
I often remind a couple of them now when I see them about being very friendly with Greivson ...

Worked with a lad a few years ago who claimed Grieveson was fitted up and he was a canny lad really, showed us pictures of them together and went on as if it was all just a conspiracy .

f***ing odd bloke.
What was he called ?

Greivo was an evil boy and everyone knew it .

Back