The sunderland strangler Steven greivson

Yeah.....he confessed but theyd beat it out of him and not let a solicitor get to him.
He confessed to things only the killer could know. The catholic church had him in hiding in ireland after he was freed.
They can never use his confession and simply dont have enough otherwise.

Litterally got away with murder.......george herron.

www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/nikki-allan-murder-could-12-10993033.amp
Fairly sure there is some dna evidence, you would think that will have been checked by now.

That school turned out some right bad'uns! A lot of them are on here, so beware!!
Not all of us are wired up like southsiders.

The thing was happening when I moved away. There had been a few deaths but nothing was being said about them other than poor little sods. It seemed to move very quickly but that might just be my memory of it. His trial was going on when I was on my honeymoon and the people who went with us who were from home were keeping the echo being delivered so they could catch up when they got home.

North-Siders. Wranguns.
Beaten by seconds

There have been a strangely nigh number of pupils and ex pupils who who’ve died from non natural causes since I went to monkeyhouse.

I remember the cops were trying to tell the parents there was nothing dodgy about the deaths ffs :rolleyes:
At the time I was thinking how bizarre it was. Kids suddenly dying and being found badly burnt and we were supposed to think there was nothing dodgy about it.

There have been a strangely nigh number of pupils and ex pupils who who’ve died from non natural causes since I went to monkeyhouse.
Redhouse has also produced its fair share of murderers

Yeah.....he confessed but theyd beat it out of him and not let a solicitor get to him.
He confessed to things only the killer could know. The catholic church had him in hiding in ireland after he was freed.
They can never use his confession and simply dont have enough otherwise.

Litterally got away with murder.......george herron.

www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/nikki-allan-murder-could-12-10993033.amp

what a pile of crock

his solicitor (actually legal rep) was with him when he was interviewed

What was said, was the interview was oppressive and therefore the admissions could not be trusted or words to that effect

Uproar after acquittal in Nikki Allen murder case: Not guilty verdict

At the time I was thinking how bizarre it was. Kids suddenly dying and being found badly burnt and we were supposed to think there was nothing dodgy about it.

Redhouse has also produced its fair share of murderers
I was talking about people dying, not producing killers. I would have expected scruffy redhouse to be stuffed with wrang uns.

Did that have anything to do with that house/derelict building getting knocked down on the sea front or was that another separate incident?
Yes that was one of his as well.

Back