The Sunderland Echo's in bed with BBC with their Anti-Brexit articles...

The state of the comments on that article is something to behold. People raging saying "out means out".

It just shows there's a sizable minority of absolutely dense people in Sunderland.

So you’re saying YouGov alter results based on who’s paying?

I wouldn't say alter, highlight favourable outcomes is closer to my hunch, although I have no data to back it up - if you take a look at the PDF I linked to earlier, you'll see the data actually says everyone asked would vote the same as they did last time, it just depends on how many of each kind you ask, and how you figure out who to ask in the first place.

The pre referendum polls got it wrong and I’ve a theory that the same applies now for much the same reasons.

Thick people easily led shouldn’t be allowed to vote
They certainly shouldn't be given such important decisions about the country. Particularly when they are fed bullshit to work up their xenophobia by media bosses who stand to make millions out of Brexit. But the referendum was Cameron's fault. He wanted to finally shut up the right-wing section of his party before they did even more damage to the party. It backfired. He then just strolled off into a Millionaires' Sunset without a care in the world.

Back