The Sun online comments sections

LondonMackem

Striker
Amazing reading :lol: On a video titled “PM slaps down suggestions lockdown will be eased earlier”

Some of my favourites:

“This is a slap on the face of the public who thought they were living in a democracy where politicians are servant and answer to the people.”

“This has got social engineering scam all over it”

“Of course they won’t they are drunk on power I hope the public wake up to this!”

And the best of the bunch:

“None of this would have happened if the Krays were still around.”:lol:

Bad enough reading The Sun, imagine having such a sad life where you actively engage in their online articles with comment after comment :lol:
Agreed. And just to clarify the video appeared in the “breaking news” section on YouTube, I don’t read that shite or watch their content. Awful rag.

I love them when Carol Vorderman is pictured.

The cans have sagged to her elbows; forehead is polished with bowling alley wax.

She's not in bad nick for an old scrubber

Give me 5 minutes with ol’ vorders

Like throwing a needle up a tornado

Amazing reading :lol: On a video titled “PM slaps down suggestions lockdown will be eased earlier”

Some of my favourites:

“This is a slap on the face of the public who thought they were living in a democracy where politicians are servant and answer to the people.”

“This has got social engineering scam all over it”

“Of course they won’t they are drunk on power I hope the public wake up to this!”

And the best of the bunch:

“None of this would have happened if the Krays were still around.”:lol:

Steve wreath with the last comment
He knaars ye knaar and he knew their ma
Those could be comments from the Sunderland Echos comment section as well.
Is it
I've never been able to properly open echo website

Last edited:

The cans have sagged to her elbows; forehead is polished with bowling alley wax.

:lol:

"Jaw dropping curves".

Phwoooaaarrrrr.

That last one about the Krays 😂

Newspaper comment sections online are just a hive of seething angry, frustrated, bitter weirdos, who are probably all in the middle of vicious disputes over something petty with their neighbour, and are or become the weird 70 year old bloke with trousers held up by string who's in the papers for getting an ASBO for shouting at people every day or just standing in their garden staring at their windows all night.

We used to play a game at work where every week the person who got the largest points differential between any two posts on daily mail articles won. (Work was dull). So you had to get one brexity, jingoistic post decrying the EU forcing every little girl to share the same bathroom as known polish paedophiles to get a massive positive score and one that mentioned science or facts (or just the same post as the first one but with a user name starting with Mohammad works pretty well) to get a massive minus then your score was the difference between the two. Having read a few comments on the sun it looks like everyone is playing the same game.

Her and Penis Morgan are on my desktop everyday
The headlines are laughable
Deborah meaden wows fans in dress and bollocks like that

That last one about the Krays 😂

Newspaper comment sections online are just a hive of seething angry, frustrated, bitter weirdos, who are probably all in the middle of vicious disputes over something petty with their neighbour, and are or become the weird 70 year old bloke with trousers held up by string who's in the papers for getting an ASBO for shouting at people every day or just standing in their garden staring at their windows all night.
Sounds like here late at night!!!!!

Back