The Sun newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFS why do England even bother. We could win the Euros and they would find something to pick at or some sort of scandal to put a dark cloud over the success.

Remind me, which English football manager writes for their sport section again...?

The thick twats in the press were fawning over Capello when he was appointed, now they're lashing out at Hodgson because they haven't got their precious Redknapp.

I hope we have a great tournament just to force the slimy, hateful pricks to apologise.

Remind me, which English football manager writes for their sport section again...?

aye, good point. fckin awful rag the sun. biggest selling paper in the country :eek: wonder how ? something to do with tits.... shearer and wobbly face redknapp

aye, good point. fckin awful rag the sun. biggest selling paper in the country :eek: wonder how ? something to do with tits.... shearer and wobbly face redknapp

Tits. And heart warming articles.

Front page: FOREIGN PEADO ALLOWED TO STAY IN UK!!!

Third page: Fresh 18 year old titty. If they were allowed to, you know they'd have 16 and 17 year old page 3 models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back