The Sun - Ben Stokes

I know this is on the cricket board but I think it should be in here too (apologies if I’ve missed it)

I think that the Sun have finally shot themselves in the foot with their story about Stokes’ family.

Sales of their shit rag will surely drop even further now. After the summer Stokes has had and the national pride in his performances, the Sun have picked on someone that could really fuck with their sales. Fingers crossed the paper ceases to exist soon.
Lying Brexit Shite Rag.

I lived in Liverpool over 10 years and never saw it stocked there (for good reason) and I do hope that sentiment goes nationwide.

The only person who could lose their job over this is the editor, maybe they will , I don't think personally they will

Because it won't change anything, whether people like it or not there is people that want to read their trash, you being one at some point.
Out of interest which paper do, or did, you read?

Out of interest which paper do, or did, you read?
I don't read any newspapers, don't even read the bbc
@robbied1 See? It's possible.
Yes, but that's one whole city, and the offence and pain they felt by the sun was immense. Apart from stokes family who is really feeling any pain from reading about this story, the saddest thing is there are people who love reading about this shit

Last edited:
I don't read any newspapers, don't even read the bbc

Yes, but that's one whole city, and the offence and pain they felt by the sun was immense. Apart from stokes family who is really feeling any pain from reading about this story, the saddest thing is there are people who love reading about this shit
So you get your current affairs online I take it?

So you get your current affairs online I take it?
I don't think there's is much in the news worth keeping up to date with if I'm honest with you. I stopped reading about benefit about 2 years ago now, it's quite obvious that the information people are getting about that is bullshit and it was a divide and conquer thing. I actually find anything to do with politics very tiresome, full of lies and lots of smokescreen so what's the point in reading about it. And anything to do with world politics, American politics and any wars that are going on , the info we get is propaganda at its worst

All current affairs are taken from here :lol::lol:. 100% accurate and free from bias or political interference
The Fox news fair and balanced dictum.
I don't think there's is much in the news worth keeping up to date with if I'm honest with you. I stopped reading about benefit about 2 years ago now, it's quite obvious that the information people are getting about that is bullshit and it was a divide and conquer thing. I actually find anything to do with politics very tiresome, full of lies and lots of smokescreen so what's the point in reading about it. And anything to do with world politics, American politics and any wars that are going on , the info we get is propaganda at its worst
If I were you I'd just go for the full hood and forget about the eye holes.

Last edited:
I caught Gareth Thomas on the radio this morning getting emotional about a journalist 'doorstepping' his parents. He wouldn't name the paper but it was obvious.

Not really sure what the problem is. Tabloids have always printed sensation and dug dirt, and they love to bash a hero. Nothing new here.
He must have know this particular skeleton would come out of the cupboard sooner or later.

Not really sure what the problem is. Tabloids have always printed sensation and dug dirt, and they love to bash a hero. Nothing new here.
He must have know this particular skeleton would come out of the cupboard sooner or later.

Seriously? You don't see a problem with what they have just done?

Back