The Style councillors

The UK's number one Style Council tribute band performing at The Cluny tomorrow night. If you are lucky enough to be attending say hello:cool:

Will be the third time I've seen them and they put on a cracking show. Iirc 9 of them in group and they play all the hits and many a great album track anarl

Not slagging anyone off here but I never enjoy tribute bands. Probably me just uncomfortable within myself but I always feel shite. Went to see Australian Pink Floyd one night and absolutely hated it.

Hope it’s a good night though

Not slagging anyone off here but I never enjoy tribute bands. Probably me just uncomfortable within myself but I always feel shite. Went to see Australian Pink Floyd one night and absolutely hated it.

The Smyths are excellent. It's not like you're ever gonna see the real McCoy like.

The Cluny did a 'Kid Aye' night this summer where a load of local bands did Radiohead covers. I couldn't make it but mates who did said it was quality, a really good way to do a covers night.

Jeeez. Something we agree on. Although I saw the real PF back in the 1980s.

If they were on in a bar for nowt I may stop for a few numbers or a band doing a set at a free festival type thing but no way I'd go out my way and pay for any looky like soundy like

I've never seen a tribute band but don't get the look a like and act like part, just play the tunes and I'd be happy

My mate said he was rehearsing with this lot this week but he was actually with The Style Collective, playing somewhere on Teesside tonight

Back