The Streaker RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenshawPiedPiper

Goalkeeper
I don't know following on from the previous thread on him today questioning his whereabouts whether this has been said or not.

With deep sadness I'll tell you all that The Streaker, or Jim, has been found dead this morning.

A family friend and someone who despite not being everyone's cup of tea, was a true gentleman who will be painfully missed by everyone who knew him.

My thoughts are with his family, especially his young daughter, at this very cold time.

I wouldn't joke about something like this.

Just arrived home from work at 7 and my dad, who has been one of his best friends since school, had to tell me.

Heartbreaking.

I don't know following on from the previous thread on him today questioning his whereabouts whether this has been said or not.

With deep sadness I'll tell you all that The Streaker, or Jim, has been found dead this morning.

A family friend and someone who despite not being everyone's cup of tea, was a true gentleman who will be painfully missed by everyone who knew him.

My thoughts are with his family, especially his young daughter, at this very cold time.
I really hope this isn't true.
It was me who started the thread today asking as i hadn't noticed him posting for a while.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back