The Stew Scale

• Thread starter Deleted member 30053
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30053

With 1 being the saviour and 10 being a total con man where do you put our Stewy at the minute after STID then Methvans fire fighting in the media days after its release.

8 for me. More then just a chancer. He’s putting the whole club‘s future in danger simply by continuing to own it IMO.

Just interested as there seem to be people from one all the way to ten out there. He massively divides opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

With 1 being the saviour and 10 being a total con man where do you put our Stewy at the minute after STID then Methvans fire fighting in the media days after its release.

8 for me. More then just a chancer. He’s putting the whole club‘s future in danger simply by continuing to own it IMO.

Just interested as there seem to be people from one all the way to ten out there. He massively divides opinion.

His intention to make big profit sooner rather than later and his ego require him to have the books right and not be a complete disaster. I think he is in it for the profit, but there are safeguards as stated however these are offset by his emotional decision making and his belief he can keep his investment spend low and have a successful football side so i'd balance that as a 6.

I'm a 8 on the Shirley scale.

This never-ending, negative, gravy infused personal attacking is boll'cks.

Ah bless ya little cotton socks.
His intention to make big profit sooner rather than later and his ego require him to have the books right and not be a complete disaster. I think he is in it for the profit, but there are safeguards as stated however these are offset by his emotional decision making and his belief he can keep his investment spend low and have a successful football side so i'd balance that as a 6.

A fair assessment. Not having enough money to fund his project in the first place is biting him on the arse.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 5 imo. Wanted to do a good job and reap the rewards. Hasnt done said good job (yet?) and has not got the rewards.
He can still turn it around but has to do lots of things better basically.

How on earth is he putting the whole clubs future in danger!!! We are debt free he's made mistakes but has done a decent job.

Back