The State

Status
Not open for further replies.

The

Winger
anyone watching this about them fucktards ISIS?

Mixed feelings so far, seems like they've tried to attach a struggling face to what are essential genocidal religious murderers, hopefully it all turns to shit for them and they die a painful death.

On channel 4 btw

Just watched ep1 on catchup and waiting to watch ep2 on 4+1

Find it pretty mad how readily information is about how to join ISIS, the same can be said for groups such as the YPG in Syria.

Not going to go into much detail but it is extremely easy considering the severity of doing so.

Im not one for the miss treatment of POW's but anyone caught who has been in ISIS and or proven to have commuted any war crimes should be executed immediately

No cleanse the earth of evil, are you bothered we hung members of the third reich after Nuremberg ?
Regardless of whether or not I agree with capital punishment, the "members of the third reich" were tried for war crimes and then executed, they weren't executed immediately just for being "members of the third reich".
We want to rid the world of the brutally of groups like isis, not add to it ourselves ffs

Im not one for the miss treatment of POW's but anyone caught who has been in ISIS and or proven to have commuted any war crimes should be executed immediately
Hasnt happened with the hundreds if not thousands of croatians and serbs from the bosnian war.
Cant have people like you deciding that due process is ignored because of your cultural leanings.
We would be no better than those who you condemn

been watching it as intrigued

are they trying to make you feel sorry for the main characters or something by depicting it as them slowly coming to the realization it's not what they thought and they've made a massive mistake or something?

fuck them all

been watching it as intrigued

are they trying to make you feel sorry for the main characters or something by depicting it as them slowly coming to the realization it's not what they thought and they've made a massive mistake or something?

fuck them all

Erm yes, its hardly going to be encouraging people to go to fight is it :lol:

Last edited:
Erm yes, its hardly going to be encouraging people to go to fight is it :lol:

I do feel sorry for some who have went, young vulnerable people sold a lie, the women and children dragged along etc.

i get that but was starting to feel sorry for them in a way until actually thought about what i was watching :lol:

Hasnt happened with the hundreds if not thousands of croatians and serbs from the bosnian war.
Cant have people like you deciding that due process is ignored because of your cultural leanings.
We would be no better than those who you condemn
If they've commuted atrocities they should be shot

Its been a good watch so far, though a bit predictable. Its really highlighted those who've gone across as naive fools.

Starting to watch episode 1 now. Can\t yet comment on the content but, as Peter Kosminsky has directed two of my favourite recent TV dramas (The Promise and Wolf Hall), I'm expecting it to be exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back