The Staircase - Netflix

Did anyone else think it was weird how loyal the daughters were? I know they the sons were his biological kids but the daughters were adopted weren't they after the first death in Germany? Something about it all was just strange

Did anyone else think it was weird how loyal the daughters were? I know they the sons were his biological kids but the daughters were adopted weren't they after the first death in Germany? Something about it all was just strange
One of the step daughters looks like Mike so reckon he was having an affair with the first person he may have murdered in Germany.

My personal favourite theory was an owl attack.

Absolutely up their with the Jinx and the fist series of Making a Murderer in terms of gripping crime documentaries.

I am not one for conspiracies at all but it is half possible the old owl thing, feather in her hair, the mark on her scalp very distinctive, then she fell slipping on her own blood

Even if wasn't that, there will be in the history of time people who have died from the most freak circumstances, and unless you were there to witness it, you'd never believe it. if that makes sense

I've never been convinced Michael did it, albeit you can see why people would, I dunno.

He definitely killed her imo, the problem is that the police tried to frame him for a crime he committed. Thick as owt.

Back