The Stack Seaburn

Went to the one in Newcastle for the first time today. It was full of hipsters and couples like tom and barbara off the good life. Thought when in rome and all that so had a vegan burger which was surprisingly tasty for hippie food.

Have the people slating it actually been to the one in Newcastle?

I get that there's less footfall but with that a few decent bars along Roker, imo of course, I think it'll do alright, easily enough places for a night out.

Certainly better than having nothing there. I wouldn't worry about the weather either, given the units are versatile. Ie in winter they have more wood fires, different food options etc.

Was amazed how many people were out down the beach on Sunday mind. Obviously it wasn't heaving but the weather was minging too.
Weather wasn’t too bad Sunday morning, all the cafes were packed at roker, 40 minute wait for food at lovely Lily’s so we had to go go along to seaburn and sit outside salt house for brekky.

Woofs and Scruffs :eek::rolleyes:

"self-service bath your dog once you come off the beach" - is this really what was envisaged when this development was announced?

Exactly where you want to go and hang out in the middle of summer, have a drink and something to eat.... a place with a load of wet dogs kicking about.

"self-service bath your dog once you come off the beach" - is this really what was envisaged when this development was announced?

Exactly where you want to go and hang out in the middle of summer, have a drink and something to eat.... a place with a load of wet dogs kicking about.
Waste of money, I just grab a large handful of sand and give the little fellers arse a good rub, comes up a treat! :cool:

was out newcastle last weekend and massive Qs to get in the stack there :eek:
well it is in newcastle mate, most popular city here man, you lot will be spending all your cash here with xmas partys etc, all in to the coffers , well done chaps, hope its s popular in sunderland as it is here, doubt it though

What f***ing idiots are vetting the potential business in this place? May as well hoy another f***ing pound shop into the mix as well.

Last edited:

Back