The Spirit Of 37 - VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED

Might be 4 of us mate, ill find out and message if we can

Ideal mate.
Evening all. We’ve had a last minute (literally 2330 tonight) email from the EFL stating all our volunteers have to be 17 and over, meaning we’ve lost a few.

If you’re 17 and over, sitting in lower bowl and can get to Wembley by 1300, please get in touch on here.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Ideal mate.
Evening all. We’ve had a last minute (literally 2330 tonight) email from the EFL stating all our volunteers have to be 17 and over, meaning we’ve lost a few.

If you’re 17 and over, sitting in lower bowl and can get to Wembley by 1300, please get in touch on here.

Thank you.
That's a real shame and unfortunately rules me out as I would have my niece with me.

Hopefully you get the people you need. Thanks again for all your hard work.

I’ve posted this in the main thread, which is kindly pinned. Thank you to all the mods.

To avoid people missing it, please see below. Feel free to message me on here or on Twitter.

Cheers.

Bumpity bump.
Bump
Ideal mate.

Thank you.
Bump

Me and the boy are top tier, otherwise we’d have tried to do our bit.
It's a shame how many hoops the lads seem to be getting made to jump through mind. Can't be easy getting volunteers when everyone is down on the piss. So to seemingly think they wouldn't need volunteers, then find they do, then they're told they have to be lower tier (when most are in the upper), then they're told they have to be 17+. Doesn't make life easy for them at all, but I'm sure they'll still give us something to be proud of.

Back