The Spirit of 37 | Flag renewal campaign

Can we get one of Nyron falling over on the halfway line with nobody around him?
Same with that Paul Scrafton, absolutely vile some of the comments he makes on Facebook about everything. Not even shocked to know him and Declan are mates
Scrafton has posted he has entered a draw for 2 tickets for Carabao Cup final and if he wins them, he going to burn them live on Facebook. :lol: can see how he winds people up:lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
No man, just a polite reminder if there's a flag in your seat be sure to use it and get behind the lads.
I find it odd, disappointing and a little surprising how easily the organisers dismiss the idea of commenting on the ownership up the road

Do we not have a responsibility? Regardless of rivalry...Regardless that they got to a final

Are we '...good men who do nothing'?

or are we good men of conscience?
They're partly funded by the Saudis
Flagwashed

Just for anyone who is wondering
Spirit of 37 website then you click on donate and it’s either one off or monthly

Thank you for this! We’ve shared it on twitter and Facebook for the first time in ages and a fair few of people have set up a recurring £1/£5 donation!
I would imagine it has already been asked.
Would collection buckets outside the ground be allowed?

We could speak to Chris Waters about it, we’d need to find enough people to hold them like.

I agree. Just everything from not playing for years and then all the Saudi crack both ways. Can see them losing their heads and ours too if they've had any success.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they made it a bubble trip. It’ll be a Sunday noon kick off and the walls of steel will be up.

It’s fairly easy to make it safe at our place but their location makes it chaos.

O’Nien man. Behave he’ll do well to get back in the team now. I know we are we are in the pyramid but come on.

Borini in yellow is a good one to be fair cos it takes people back to a moment. If you want current for the young uns then Neil or Patterson at least home grown but Stewart is the one. Got us up from the hell hole

Back