the south shields owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a mod had locked another Shields thread that popped up? What's the crack with that? It's PURE FOOTBALL.
Depends what level you class as football. Would a couple of lasses kicking a ball around on the beach class as football, its little different.
Sunderland are a professional football team and every one of its players have made it through the selection pyramid.

Take a drive on google maps.
I'll be driving that way today and would already have set off if i hadn't forgotten to charge my phone. Ive got to drop something off towards south shields and then over to sunderland area.

No, he's right. There's a little stone sign for Cleadon and then a big metal one for South Tyneside
You know, i think he might be. For some reason, unlike the Sunderland one, the South Tyneside one isn't really where it should be. The Sunderland one is right on its border to the south side of Cut Throat Dene. The South Tyneside one should be just to the north side of Cut Throat Dene, maybe they moved it back slightly for better visibility coming right out of the trees, whereas the Sunderland one is more clear anyway.
The Cleadon "stone" isn't really an official road sign which have more strict regulations.

By Piston's twisted logic, if one bit of land touches another they're the same place .......... we're all Jocks!!!!

Get a grip man, it's a bit of fun ;)
You've a strange concept of fun. I'd love to see what your life is like :lol:
Ps we are all massive Sunderland fans, my old man included, we are not choosing to support shields over Sunderland

You've a strange concept of fun. I'd love to see what your life is like :lol:
Ps we are all massive Sunderland fans, my old man included, we are not choosing to support shields over Sunderland

It's fantastic and has been for many years.

Don't take things so seriously.

When did I ever say you were 'choosing to support shields over Sunderland' ........ you seem a little paranoid.

Sunderland starts at the little stream just north of where the old abattoir used to be beside Seaburn Dene. Conveniently, when heading south, there's a sign there saying "Sunderland" so people know they've arrived.
You will note the sign for South Tyneside when heading in the opposite direction, note very carefully not Cleadon which is signposted separately later. This area of land does not come under Cleadon Village but does come under South Tyneside and is controlled at South Shields Town Hall.
There are occasional anomalies with land boundaries, and one borough's area of control is not always in one single mass.
But surely being under the control of South Shields town hall doesn't equate to it being in South Shields which kicked this all off anyway.

By @PISTON 's logic, the AOL is in Westminster as South Tyneside Council is governed there.

Piston has quite clearly stated, "Our training ground is in South Shields."

Despite a business, a mile north, having their address stated as being in Sunderland.

You wouldn't understand mate, it's way too complicated for simple souls like yourself.

It's all to do with the Romans, refuse collections & estate agents valuations ........ just get back to playing Kerplunk with your Gran :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back