the south shields owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now to confuse matters even more, what is Westoe?
Westoe is a pleasent area near Shields town centre and is also a Sunderland stronghold. It's about 3.5 miles from the AOL. Joe Mcelderry lives there.

I honestly think its time for a sub forum for the shields haters. Either that or they find their own board. Its obvious the two parties can't post peacefully in one place.

Piston has quite clearly stated, "Our training ground is in South Shields."

Despite a business, a mile north, having their address stated as being in Sunderland.

You wouldn't understand mate, it's way too complicated for simple souls like yourself.

It's all to do with the Romans, refuse collections & estate agents valuations ........ just get back to playing Kerplunk with your Gran :D

As you've already been told at least once, the "business" is a f*cking special needs school controlled by South Tyneside Council at South Shields Town Hall. If you click on it even gives the f*cking South Tyneside website and South Shields Town Hall number as the main point of f*cking contact.
Most people from around here know exactly what Oakleigh Gardens School is so they have no f*cking need to google it and get led up the garden path. For the record they also do bonfire nights on the grounds, usually on the closest saturday to the 5th november.

Apologies for the late reply, i ran out of petrol driving from Whitley Bay to North Shields!!;)

As you've already been told at least once, the "business" is a f*cking special needs school controlled by South Tyneside Council at South Shields Town Hall. If you click on it even gives the f*cking South Tyneside website and South Shields Town Hall number as the main point of f*cking contact.
Most people from around here know exactly what Oakleigh Gardens School is so they have no f*cking need to google it and get led up the garden path. For the record they also do bonfire nights on the grounds, usually on the closest saturday to the 5th november.

Apologies for the late reply, i ran out of petrol driving from Whitley Bay to North Shields!!;)

It is in South Tyneside, not South Shields.

Where are Hebburn and Jarrow and your warped sense of boundaries?

I've already posted this in a reply to you once :rolleyes:

This business is a mile north of the AOL and the address is 26 Elmsleigh Gardens, Sunderland SR6 7PR

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/...bile-beauty-service-is-looking-good-1-1302084

It's a mile north of the AOL.

Last edited:

Oakleigh gardens school was closed by South Tyneside council in 2012.

I've already posted this in a reply to you once :rolleyes:

This business is a mile north of the AOL and the address is 26 Elmsleigh Gardens, Sunderland SR6 7PR

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/...bile-beauty-service-is-looking-good-1-1302084

It's a mile north of the AOL.

Have you been on the f*cking Christmas sherry?!!
That isn't a business premises, its some woman's home address who does mobile work. Not only that, if you read the second f*cking paragraph in big f*cking letters it says 26, Elmsleigh Gardens, CLEADON!!

Have you been on the f*cking Christmas sherry?!!
That isn't a business premises, its some woman's home address who does mobile work. Not only that, if you read the second f*cking paragraph in big f*cking letters it says 26, Elmsleigh Gardens, CLEADON!!

Yes it's a home address, for her business, which is a mile north of the AOL and it's SUNDERLAND not South Shields :lol:

Just like this business which is north of the AOL and with a Sunderland address,

L.E.W. Videos
35 West Meadows Rd, Cleadon, Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, SR6 7TU

Last edited:
Yes it's a home address, for her business, which is a mile north of the AOL and it's SUNDERLAND not South Shields :lol:
Didn't you even read the link you posted? It said f*cking Cleadon, just as it should.
Those addresses should be Cleadon, Tyne and Wear.

Didn't you even read the link you posted? It said f*cking Cleadon, just as it should.
Those addresses should be Cleadon, Tyne and Wear.

Graton Office Supplies ..........
8 Moor Lane, Cleadon, Sunderland SR6 7TN

Still no mention of South Shields :lol:

http://westhallboardingkennels.co.uk/ North of the AOL.

"We have a fully equipped kennel and cattery in Cleadon, Sunderland, available for visits from all breeds of cats and dogs.
Visit the kennel and cattery today, or contact us below."

Address

Cleadon Lane
West Hall
Sunderland
SR6 7UY

Still no mention of South Shields :lol:
No mention of South Tyneside either and that's who controls them and takes their rates. No mention of Cut Throat Dene either, the Sunderland boundary to the south of the AOL. There's a great big sign there though, "WELCOME TO SUNDERLAND", just to south bank of the dene. If they'd put it one inch further forward the tynesiders would've taken it away for scrap.
As i said earlier Cut Throat Dene, The Sunderland Boundary.
The snootey f*ckers want to maintain their house prices. Post would get there with only a house number and postcode. It should be addressed Tyne and Wear, because that's the county they're in, whether they like it or not.

I probably know more about Mansfield than you do up here! I used to go there every 2 or 3 weeks!!

I'm back out again now. Got to recover my car from the main road between Whitley Bay and North Shields.;)

No mention of South Tyneside either and that's who controls them and takes their rates. No mention of Cut Throat Dene either, the Sunderland boundary to the south of the AOL. There's a great big sign there though, "WELCOME TO SUNDERLAND", just to south bank of the dene. If they'd put it one inch further forward the tynesiders would've taken it away for scrap.
As i said earlier Cut Throat Dene, The Sunderland Boundary.
The snootey f*ckers want to maintain their house prices. Post would get there with only a house number and postcode. It should be addressed Tyne and Wear, because that's the county they're in, whether they like it or not.

I probably know more about Mansfield than you do up here! I used to go there every 2 or 3 weeks!!

I'm back out again now. Got to recover my car from the main road between Whitley Bay and North Shields.;)

So you're saying all these businesses are in South Shields?

So you're saying all these businesses are in South Shields?
Those ones are definitely not in Sunderland, that is absolutely certain. They're a bit liberal with how they address their mail which should really be Tyne and Wear. The post office aren't stupid though and it always gets there.
I suppose it comes down to your definition of Cleadon and Cleadon Village. Many people take Cleadon to be the whole area of Cleadon which includes Cleadon Village as a part, others(mainly the village residents) prefer to separate the two(or three) distinct parts of Cleadon to maintain their exclusivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back