The Sopranos

Anyone watched the 20 year anniversary cast reunion on YouTube? Sad seeing how old some of them look/are, Paulie especially who seems to be losing it a bit mentality :(. Hesh and Junior on the other hand for all they look old and frail seem very good mentally for their age and still witty. It’s clear how much they all miss Gandolfini like.

It’s got spoilers so if you haven’t watched the series all the way through yet I’d avoiding watching this.

Anyone watched the 20 year anniversary cast reunion on YouTube? Sad seeing how old some of them look/are, Paulie especially who seems to be losing it a bit mentality :(. Hesh and Junior on the other hand for all they look old and frail seem very good mentally for their age and still witty. It’s clear how much they all miss Gandolfini like.

It’s got spoilers so if you haven’t watched the series all the way through yet I’d avoiding watching this.

The lad that plays AJ hasn’t aged a bit.

Not keen on the prequel being a film if that's what's gonna happen would much rather chase wrote summit like even a 3 season series...the attention was in the detail for the sopranos and condensing it into a 2 hr film will probably for go alot of that

Last edited:

Enjoyed that.
Paulie looks ancient, like a different fella.

Absolutely hated AJ in the show mind.

Enjoyed that.
Paulie looks ancient, like a different fella.

Absolutely hated AJ in the show mind.

Aye I know its not nice to see like, hits you quite a bit when even though it was just a character he was playing he was one of the ones you consider invincible. That said you say he was playing a character but if you read about his real life he was almost just playing himself :lol: there’s a good interview with him from 1989 just before he appeared on goodfellas on YouTube when he was talking about his days as a young associate to the mob in Brooklyn - without giving too much away. Supposedly he only agreed to play Paulie if it was written into the contract that his character would never become a rat.

Agreed on the AJ point, he was canny funny as a kid in the early series but soon become a massive twat as a teen.

I have to skip over the "university" episode whenever I binge watch it. Well the last 15 mins anyway.
The one where he see’s the ‘rat’?

Class watch that like. Cheers

Back