The Sopranos vs Gomorrah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
no tv series will ever better the sopranos, for me like. its just on the next level. there has been some quality since then (house of cards i think is fantastic) wasnt too keen on breaking bad, and i know people rave about game of thrones (not got round to it yet), but Sopranos rules them all (my mate told me GOT is good but not as good)

I adored the Sopranos, proper good telly. I've downloaded Gomorrah, but I keep forgetting to watch it. To be honest, the few times I've remembered, it's usually late on and I can't be bothered to read the telly

They're both brilliant in their own way. I'd definitely recommend watching Gomorrah, just stick with it if the subtitles take some getting used to. It's a massive hit in Europe and they've already commissioned series three and four. Series three is supposed to be being shown sometime soon. Anybody know when?

Gomorrah's superb but almost don't want there to be a 3rd series unless they go with a new bunch of main characters, everything was wrapped up pretty much to perfection in the Series 2 finale.

As for The Sopranos, nowt will ever top it IMO.

Sopranos for me. Just for the humour alone. At times it's hilarious, mostly when Paulie is involved.

Currently watching Sopranos again for about the 4th time and it's never boring. Tony's just done for Ralphie for Pie oh My

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back