The smog dwellers.

You wanna see the farmer types heading into Newcastle along the A1 and A69 on Saturday mornings then. All the way from Carlisle and Berwick the turncoat twats.
Aye well I suppose it's up to them who they 'support', but it's a bloody shame , when you look at the predicament of Carlisle United and Berwick Rangers.

No.
I'm talking about people from the LOCAL area, supporting their LOCAL team.
People from the likes of Scarborough or Thirsk or York etc are not going to have an infinity with the Middlesbrough area , so cant really be counted as our 'manor'.

No comeback - so roll in with the snobbery and delusion.

☢☢☢☢

Surprise surprise - we're struggling and suddenly you care about us again.

Didn't see that one coming like :rolleyes:

As for us being a nothing club. I've actually seen my club win a trophy, and reach a European cup final.

If I could have my time all over again with the choice of supporting Boro or Sunderland, I'd choose Boro every time.

Well, taking away any 'football snobbery' and sense of entitlement, then yes , we're all just local teams with supporters that want to see us do well.
Boro have no right whatsoever to 'lord it' over the likes of Darlo and Hartlepool - but neither do Sunderland. And, really, trying to belittle Boro by making out that we're on a similar level to our unfortunate neighbours is a tad silly imo - seeing as your team play in a league closer to both of them.

There are a few clubs in this country that are always competing at the top , then there are those that are 'there' but do nowt (in the main) - i'd class both Sunderland , Boro and a whole lot more in that category.
You may have been regarded as a 'big club' many moons ago when there was no competition, but come on, you've done absolutely nothing of note for near on fifty years.
A slightly bigger stadium and larger attendances (from a larger and more populated area) doesn't make you special i'm afraid.
Going by that logic - when we moved into the Riverside, and you were still at Roker Park - were we then the 'bigger' club?

Actually that's not in any way true.
Also, that's rich - Stockton is by no means perfect , but neither is Darlington by any stretch of the imagination.
Laughable to compare the 2 one much more prosperous than the other

We have more people country and World wide that care about us than Boro could ever have
Well I've always said that you have a bigger catchment area !!!
But, it still the case that all these people that supposedly 'care' about Sunderland will be Sunderland fans - just like people that care about the nothing , tinpot club are....Boro fans.
Besides, all these 'my dad's bigger than your dad' statements wont bring your club any success.
You are (just like us) pretty much a nothing club - except to your own supporters of course.
Laughable to compare the 2 one much more prosperous than the other
In your dreams maybe.

Surprise surprise - we're struggling and suddenly you care about us again.

Didn't see that one coming like :rolleyes:

As for us being a nothing club. I've actually seen my club win a trophy, and reach a European cup final.

If I could have my time all over again with the choice of supporting Boro or Sunderland, I'd choose Boro every time.
Why do you call yourselves boro?

Well I've always said that you have a bigger catchment area !!!
But, it still the case that all these people that supposedly 'care' about Sunderland will be Sunderland fans - just like people that care about the nothing , tinpot club are....Boro fans.
Besides, all these 'my dad's bigger than your dad' statements wont bring your club any success.
You are (just like us) pretty much a nothing club - except to your own supporters of course.

In your dreams maybe.
Some dodgy area in north and east but other than some nice villages around Stockton has nothing comparable to the West end

If by the west end you're on about towards Conniscliffe? then yeah it does look 'nice'.
Stockton also has decent areas - Hartburn village for instance.
I was meaning the town centre areas , both pretty depressing imo , although Darlington has (imo) some nice architecture.

The only 'taking the piss' as I remember was brought on by your supporters delusions.
Our nothing club has won more than your club in recent times - and played in Europe (getting to a final), and spent less seasons in the basement leagues.

Whats that got to do with anything?
A lot (the majority) of people on here have this weird obsession that opposing teams fans 'disappear' when their team loses a few matches - it's really quite childlike. fewer

Back