The Smelly Bellringer

... was on News at Ten. Apparently he's MD of a bookstore in Hampshire that went all day without selling a single book. I wonder why?

I saw that as we get that news up here on one channel.
After the play off semi i was stuck in a carpark waiting to get out, suddenly he appeared in my window walking down the street carrying a massive teddy bear looking miserable as fuck :lol:

So would you be with all those flies following you :lol:

Last edited:
He went all day without having a wash aswell. Was sat about 5 rows in front of him at England Albania at St James years ago, cudda lamped him with that fuckin bell by full time.

When ITV had the Saturday night PL highlights programme they used to have little videos of fans at the end of advert breaks. He was on one and it showed his bedroom covered in Pompey stuff like a kid would have, he still lived at home with his mam!

He's the sort of attention seeking superfan who thinks he's 'Mr Portsmouth' when in reality the majority of his own supporters probably think he's a colossal bellend.

No one in Portsmouth can read?
The shop is in Petersfield
Goes to all their games, fair pley to him.
And is very knowledgeable
He went all day without having a wash aswell. Was sat about 5 rows in front of him at England Albania at St James years ago, cudda lamped him with that fuckin bell by full time.

When ITV had the Saturday night PL highlights programme they used to have little videos of fans at the end of advert breaks. He was on one and it showed his bedroom covered in Pompey stuff like a kid would have, he still lived at home with his mam!
Bit like Gary Lamb back in the day then

Last edited:

Back