The SMB when you joined: What was is like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Thunders

Striker
I lurked for a year or so but in 2005 it was a very different place.

No such thing as PF however people still went from one extreme to the other when we won/lost.

Whed used to bore the arse of many of us but had a band of followers who loved his match reports.

The zanies used to play 5-a-side, go on the ALS bus and boy did we know they knew how to party.

Few out and out mags posted a lot, posa, paully and toon toon.

Greedminds, wtdog, legend of the pie, Beery used to post a lot.

Women did exist but not in as great a number as I know iirc, some lass called Tricky got scuttled off quite a few then fucked off, we also had some big titted lass from London who claimed to support safc and used to have a legion of followers begging for a new avatar.

We didn't have as many WUM's and people with hilarious multiple accounts.....

An in-joke about a poster called Medina did the rounds and I never understood why it was so funny.

Most of the posters based in Australia were wankers.

The tree's at the AOL were only saplings.

I came along and single handedly change the forum for the better by introducing many colliery lads

This achievement has never truly been recognised by the Admin team because the mods see me as threat to their deluded power base

I will take control of this forum once I come up with a totally cunning plan.

The fact is I control most it now by my sheer influence and charisma

I lurked for a year or so but in 2005 it was a very different place.

No such thing as PF however people still went from one extreme to the other when we won/lost.

Whed used to bore the arse of many of us but had a band of followers who loved his match reports.

The zanies used to play 5-a-side, go on the ALS bus and boy did we know they knew how to party.

Few out and out mags posted a lot, posa, paully and toon toon.

Greedminds, wtdog, legend of the pie, Beery used to post a lot.

Women did exist but not in as great a number as I know iirc, some lass called Tricky got scuttled off quite a few then fucked off, we also had some big titted lass from London who claimed to support safc and used to have a legion of followers begging for a new avatar.

We didn't have as many WUM's and people with hilarious multiple accounts.....

An in-joke about a poster called Medina did the rounds and I never understood why it was so funny.

Most of the posters based in Australia were wankers.

The tree's at the AOL were only saplings.
I was here on the old board. Summer 2002 iirc

Too long to remember have had several names over the years but lost login when changing broadband suppliers. Was in the reidy period when I first joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back