The SMB Movie thread

Aye, got it on DVD. Watched it a fair few times over the years and never fails to makes me laugh. Plenty of great scenes in it and an excellent cast. Love it.
Welcome to Mindhead :cool:
Aye, got it on DVD. Watched it a fair few times over the years and never fails to makes me laugh. Plenty of great scenes in it and an excellent cast. Love it.
@Sid have you seen My Name is Dolemite?

Kit 'Keep it together' Ramsey and his twin brother :cool: :lol:.

Yeah, watched Dolemite it a few weeks ago. Decent movie and another good performance by Murphy. Much better movie than I was expecting.
Well its not shakespear but what a script.
If anyone hasn't seen Bowfinger its a classic Eddie Murphy / Steve Martin flick. Welcome to mind-head Welcome to mind-head Welcome to mind-head Welcome to mind-head

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid

bobster999

Full Back
just watched 1917. really liked it. loved the use of the tracking shot to make it more immersive and personal to the character.

those germans are crap shots though. instead of taking a shot from far away like, lets run to about 15 15 feet and shoot without aiming...and miss

8.5/10

HABA87

Winger
Just caught a bit of San Andreas and turned it off. The Rock in a boat which is faster than everyone else's, climbing a vertical wave whilst avoiding getting churned up by a cargo ship and dodging the shipping containers falling off the ship.

Haway man.

Just caught a bit of San Andreas and turned it off. The Rock in a boat which is faster than everyone else's, climbing a vertical wave whilst avoiding getting churned up by a cargo ship and dodging the shipping containers falling off the ship.

Haway man.
I kna....

he will be arm wrestling oversized monkeys, and then jumping into burning towers to beat up armed terrorists soon...

bobster999

Full Back
I honestly think Disney is the worst thing that has happened to cinema. Sucked the passion and creativity out of film making, to them its just a churning out films for money.
They don't know what they're making but it's got a release date. Look at all the unnamed live action, unnamed Marvel, churning out more Star Wars and Avatars.

bobster999

Full Back
just watched Uncut Gems with Adam Sandler, what a fukn mental film...

I don't like Adam Sandler, but I didn't like the film as it wasn't what I expected but thought he was great in it.

It seemed really 90s. I really think he took inspiration for his character from the owner on Hardcore Pawn, even down to the cheap leather jacket.

And what an arse his gf's got!