The SMB Movie thread

Jon Dough

Full Back
American Made,saw it at the cinema,just watched it on Netflix again,based on the true story of Barry Seal,high octane 8.5/10
Masterminds 4/10 based on the loomis Fargo $17,000,000 robbery.

Last edited:
Ready Or Not.

Film of the year for me. Funny, and above all massively relevant. Pretty much Get Out for 2019.

I avoided the trailers, which I watched afterwards. They give most of the "shocks" away which would probably spoil the watching IMO.

8.5/10. Quality.
Saw that a few months back at the cinema. Absolutely brilliant.

jacko100

Striker
Thought it was all right in parts, but overrated. Really wanted to enjoy it, too. Do you like Korean stuff? Have you seen The Wailing?
I do like Korean stuff but wouldn’t have sought them out tbh. Generally just see the ones that are getting buzz on podcasts and the like. I enjoyed parasite but do agree that everyone going so over the top about it was a bit much.
will check out the wailing. Cheers for the recommendation

Lexingtongue

Striker
I do like Korean stuff but wouldn’t have sought them out tbh. Generally just see the ones that are getting buzz on podcasts and the like. I enjoyed parasite but do agree that everyone going so over the top about it was a bit much.
I think The Wailing won a number of awards as well. Good film. Different genre, but better than Parasite for me. It's currently on Netflix.

The Wailing is one of the best film I've seen, watched it a few times and still not bored of it.

steadybreeze

Central Defender
Watched a canny one on Sky over weekend.

Australian Zombie horror comedy called Little Monsters.

About a class trip to a petting zoo which gets over run by Zombies. Daft brainless fun, some laugh out loud moments.

Solid 8/10
Ended up watching it last night after what you said. 7/10 from me, the main bloke really grated on me to start with but there were a couple of laugh out loud bits and the teacher was a proper WAD
Ready Or Not.

Film of the year for me. Funny, and above all massively relevant. Pretty much Get Out for 2019.

I avoided the trailers, which I watched afterwards. They give most of the "shocks" away which would probably spoil the watching IMO.

8.5/10. Quality.
Just watched & really enjoyed it. This has a great last half hour to it unlike most movies ive seen lately that seem to make a mess of the endings, this is a cracker 8.5/10

Last edited:
Wailing is okay. Decent watch 6/10

Don’t rate is as much as the usual top quality Korean stuff.

Just watched the the gangster the cop and the devil. Really enjoyed it 7.5/10