The SMB Movie thread

BIG BAZ

Striker
Everyone I know who's seen it says exactly the same mate. Far...too...long. I'm just going to wait for the VHS.
sat thru Avengers endgame that had roughly the same run time and that movie flew over...this one unfortunately felt like 3 hours...such a shame really cos with better directing and editing theres probably a good movie in there

Albay3037

Winger
Once Upon A Time.... In Hollywood. Actually better than I was expecting. To be honest I was expecting it to be about the events involving Sharon Tate’s and Jay Sebring’s murder by the Manson clan and Rick & Cliff being witness to it, so the twist at the end was unexpected but I quite like it. 8/10

Elysium 8/10
I gave it extra marks as a fan of District 9

THE FANATIC 8.1/10

Take no notice of the stars on IMBD this is a brilliant movie, one of the best stalker movies I've seen and John Travolta is just brilliant in this. The acting is top class from every actor throughout and its hilarious in a dark way.

The Limp Bizkit frontman directed the film

Highly recommended.
Its the perfect film to watch after Once upon a time in Hollywood.
-

Watching THE FANATIC again and it's gone to 9.2/10 on a second watch.

Its like a PULP FICTION spin off - very highly recommended it had Easter eggs throughout of all the best films like Misery, Pulp Fiction, Night of the Living Dead, Friday the 13th and The Shining etc.
It was a decent enough watch but an unsatisfactory ending imo. 7/10