The SMB Movie thread

Scorer

Winger
Detective Pikachu. Pretty much owes everything to Ryan Reynolds doing the voice. Other than that, I thought it was pretty average. 5/10.
Whilst I agree it owes much to Reynolds I enjoyed it, some quite amusing sections and in the genre of who framed Roger Rabbit as animation noir. I'd give it a solid 7.5 for a kids film. My ten year old loved it and didn't really expect him to, more a Marvel/ Star Wars fan.

Been watching the Movies24 channel of late, they're mainly "made for TV" movies but watched one I really enjoyed today called "All of my heart - the wedding" starring Lacey Chabert, thoroughly enjoyed it tbh and would give it a 7.5/10 (IMDB gave it a 7.3). I love the escapism of cheesy, romantic films that make me forget how shit my life is at times, this did the trick ! :).

Whilst I agree it owes much to Reynolds I enjoyed it, some quite amusing sections and in the genre of who framed Roger Rabbit as animation noir. I'd give it a solid 7.5 for a kids film. My ten year old loved it and didn't really expect him to, more a Marvel/ Star Wars fan.
Fair enough mate. I just bought Roger Rabbit a few months back for my daughter. An absolute classic which gets a 10/10 from me. Absolute genius film making.