The SMB Movie thread

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Junior Birdman, Aug 1, 2014.

1. richyrich

richyrich Full Back

It stopped being funny 3 days ago mate.

Hope this helps.

Reported for spamming.

BIG BAZ likes this.
  2. AB22 Easy Tiger

AB22 Easy Tiger Nocturnal Tourist Staff Member Contributor

Goundhog Day 9/10

xmfd, HABA87, maygo and 3 others like this.
  3. richyrich

richyrich Full Back

It stopped being funny 3 days ago mate.

Hope this helps.

Reported for spamming.

maygo, gazc24, Boinger and 2 others like this.
  4. Halloween 2018

8/10

5. richyrich

richyrich Full Back

Watched The Exorcist last night. 6/10. Pretty shite but must've been good back in the 70's when there was nowt else like it. The only part I found "scary" was during the masturbation scene. It cuts to Linda Blair's face for a few seconds and the puzzled look on her face was horrific..

[​IMG]

6. #diversity

7. XK120

XK120 Goalkeeper Contributor

Groundhog Day 9/10

8. riffraff

riffraff Striker

You have no idea of how hard I tried to ignore the female element of it. There's some awful editing involved where I'm sure footage has been lost or not shot in the first place. A reef shit show.
    Worst fillum I've seen since men in black 2 which had similar fuck ups

9. AB22 Easy Tiger

AB22 Easy Tiger Nocturnal Tourist Staff Member Contributor

10. niknak_123

niknak_123 Striker

Equaliser 2

6/10... nowt flash but better than watching dancing and singing on a Saturday night

11. Big Dave 53

Big Dave 53 Winger

Went to see Bohemian Rhapsody earlier - I thought it was just brilliant! 9/10 because nothing is perfect but best film I have seen for ages.

Ben Gardner, Boinger and General Zod like this.
  12. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

It Follows 9+/10

13. Albay3037

Albay3037 Winger

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri. Actually better than I was expecting, decent story and great cast. McDormand & Rockwell deserved their oscars. 9/10

Bombadil likes this.
  14. fyl2u

fyl2u Striker

Watched A Few Good Men with the missus last night. Hadn't seen it in years.

We've just finished watching all of The West Wing and wanted some more Aaron Sorkin, who originally wrote AFGM as a stage play and then turned it into a screenplay.

It really does have a West Wing feel to it. The dialogue is incredible and some of it is laugh-out-loud funny. You could imagine the parts in AFGM being played by WW characters: Josh in the Tom Cruise role, Toby as his assistant, CJ as Demi Moore's character...

Sorkin is making a live TV version of AFGM this year. Should be interesting. Can't wait.

15. General Zod

General Zod Midfield

Its a cracking film. Malek put in a brilliant performance and the lad playing Brian May was spot on too. It goes without saying that the music was superb. I'd pitch it in the 8 - 9 range

Boinger and Big Dave 53 like this.
  16. Big Dave 53

Big Dave 53 Winger

The lad playing Brian May was uncanny at times - great performances all round. Seeing the live aid footage on the big screen was incredible and a great end to the film.

General Zod likes this.
  17. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

Looking forward to watching that Queen film even though it wasn't something I wanted to watch initially.

18. Dark Traveller

Dark Traveller Striker

Thought it was rubbish tbh, switched over after 40 minutes seeing if it got any better.

2/10

19. Panhead

Panhead Midfield

Halloween 2018 - 8/10

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Good old fashioned slasher film and loads of little easter eggs for the original films

Searching 8/10

About bloke who's daughter goes missing. Filmed entirely through social media, laptop and CCTV. Sounds weird but it works well

22 July 9/10

Paul Greengrass film about the mass shootings in Oslo in 2011. Very hard wtach for first 30 minutes, then goes in detail about aftermath and investigations. Very highly recommended and it's on Netflix

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  20. niknak_123

niknak_123 Striker

Mile 22

Canny. 7/10