The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

L’Avventura
Supposed to be one of the best films of all time. Dunno about that. Alright though in a bit of a crackers way. Certainly looks beautiful in places. 8/10

Jungle (2017)

Quite a hard watch in places. More so especially as it’s based on a true story...

In fairness Daniel Ratcliffe has well a truly ditched the HArry Potter Image. He's turned in some decent performances
Four Brothers - 7/10
This was based on the John Wayne/Dean Martin 60's western "The Sons of Katie Elder"
Has one of the all time classic lines
"Detroit police couldn't find tits in strip joint"
Two last night..

Equalizer 2. A bit of mindless escapism, but enjoyable 7/10

Jack Reacher 2. A bit more mindless escapism, but shite 2/10
Politely disagree I thought The Equalizer 2 was dreadful, not a patch on the original

Last edited:
Blackkklansman 9/10

Really enjoyed it, frightening the way things used to be.

Really did give me one laugh out load moment, for those who've seen it, (don't worry, not a spoiler) the deep fried chicken call with David Duke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Le Mans '66. Really enjoyed this. Matt Damon, Christian Bale and the lovely Caitriona Balfe (wad!). Never got the chance to see this at the cinema, which is a shame. Bale was brilliant as Ken Miles, who comes across as mad as a box of frogs! 9/10

I see you
7.5 wow. A decent Netflix film.

love how it’s filmed and the score is brilliant.
Kids goes missing in small town and weird shit starts to happen. Really good.

BlacKkKlansman
7/10

A black policeman infiltrates the local “Organisation”. Enjoyable watch, quite hard hitting sometimes and based on true events

I see you
7.5 wow. A decent Netflix film.

love how it’s filmed and the score is brilliant.
Kids goes missing in small town and weird shit starts to happen. Really good.

Watched it the other week and wasn't what I was expecting. Scary when you look up and see there are people who do phrogging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back