The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhinged. 8/10

Really good, Crowe is excellent and a big fatty bum bum
I've been really looking forward to 'Unhinged' but I read a few reviews in the papers at the weekend and they said it was crap.

Rated 6.3 on IMDB though so that suggests it is canny.

I've been really looking forward to 'Unhinged' but I read a few reviews in the papers at the weekend and they said it was crap.

Rated 6.3 on IMDB though so that suggests it is canny.
Never rely on the opinion of others.

I'm going to see The Dark Knight at the IMAX tonight.

For fellow film nerds a new episode of my podcast is out in a couple of weeks. If you want to have your say on anything ping me via the usual routes or just post it here

The true history of the jelly gang

loved the first two thirds of this, particularly the first half. Last 30 minutes let it down with screaming and soundtrack imo.

canny cameo from Russell Crowe and Nicholas hoult quality as usual and Charlie hunnam as an ex pat geordie copper is brillaint.

7/10

Host - horror film about a group of friends in lockdown doing a seance on zoom and unleashing a demon. Not as bad as expected :lol: 5/10

Hannibal - sequel to silence of the lambs, I’d never seen it before, not bad 6.5/10

Insidious 3 - I’m a fan of the insidious films just watched the first 3 again. Decent. 7/10
Watching the last one tonight.

Last edited:
Rise of the footsoldier

On prime. Never caught it first time round. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 9/10

The Imitation Game
7.5/10

Alan Turing’s machine “Christopher” helps the allies crack the German enigma codes of WWII.
Very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back