The SMB Movie thread 2020

Since the last one was moved here goes the next one

Finally watched Trainspotting 2 and I thought it was a good follow up after the mixed reviews I read at the time - 7/10

Cypher

Winger
The Gentlemen 7.5/10.

Typical Guy Ritchie gangster romp that throws a lot of ideas into the mix and just about carries it off. I'm not sure how much mileage is left in terms of his signature style however in the same vein.

Ciro_DiMarzio

Midfield
The Gentlemen 7.5/10.

Typical Guy Ritchie gangster romp that throws a lot of ideas into the mix and just about carries it off. I'm not sure how much mileage is left in terms of his signature style however in the same vein.
I fancy that. I like a good gangster fillum.

Brightburn - what possessed me to watch this I will never know. A period of time I will sadly nevee get back.

Couple find a baby boy crash-landed in an alien spaceship and adopt him as their own. All goes well until his 12th birthday when he realises he has superpowers and goes akka.

2/10 and that's only because Elizabeth Banks was a previous favourite of mine.

Cypher

Winger
Brightburn - what possessed me to watch this I will never know. A period of time I will sadly nevee get back.

Couple find a baby boy crash-landed in an alien spaceship and adopt him as their own. All goes well until his 12th birthday when he realises he has superpowers and goes akka.

2/10 and that's only because Elizabeth Banks was a previous favourite of mine.
I like that as did a few others on here. Made a change from all the Marvel stuff.

Doctor Sleep
Thoroughly enjoyed it. A surprisingly worthy sequel considering the completely different tone and lack of gore. Ewan Macgregor sounded scarily like Jack.

TIMMY

Midfield
Once Upon A Time In The West - 9/10.

First time i've seen it. The opening scene in particular was class and i love how the slow pace really builds the tension.
Modern films take note, sometimes you just need to let the actors act.