The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gentlemen 7.5/10.

Typical Guy Ritchie gangster romp that throws a lot of ideas into the mix and just about carries it off. I'm not sure how much mileage is left in terms of his signature style however in the same vein.

The Gentlemen 7.5/10.

Typical Guy Ritchie gangster romp that throws a lot of ideas into the mix and just about carries it off. I'm not sure how much mileage is left in terms of his signature style however in the same vein.
I fancy that. I like a good gangster fillum.

Brightburn - what possessed me to watch this I will never know. A period of time I will sadly nevee get back.

Couple find a baby boy crash-landed in an alien spaceship and adopt him as their own. All goes well until his 12th birthday when he realises he has superpowers and goes akka.

2/10 and that's only because Elizabeth Banks was a previous favourite of mine.

Brightburn - what possessed me to watch this I will never know. A period of time I will sadly nevee get back.

Couple find a baby boy crash-landed in an alien spaceship and adopt him as their own. All goes well until his 12th birthday when he realises he has superpowers and goes akka.

2/10 and that's only because Elizabeth Banks was a previous favourite of mine.

I like that as did a few others on here. Made a change from all the Marvel stuff.

Dark Waters. Enjoyed it. Mental to think we all have C8 in our bodies owing to greedy big business. Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back