The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Rocket, a mate at work recommended it, I had to text him after 20 minutes to see if it was the right film, one of the worst things I’ve ever watched.

Black Adam 4/10
The bairn wanted to go the cinema to see it. What a load of crap, maybes if the other gazillion superhero films didn't exist it might have rated higher but it just feels like a total rip off.

there really is someone with antman powers who wears a dead pool mask

Last edited:
Black Adam 4/10
The bairn wanted to go the cinema to see it. What a load of crap, maybes if the other gazillion superhero films didn't exist it might have rated higher but it just feels like a total rip off.

there really is someone with antman powers who wears a dead pool mask
I thought the same, nothing new in BA

Nope - 4/10 - Think it got lost in what it was trying to be (alien comedy/horror) and as a result was pretty odd and poor.

My Policeman - 6.5/10 - Decent enough story about people living a lie into older age.

Black panther 2....absolute garbage, didn't care much for the first one but this one's worse, would of walked out if it hadn't of been for other half wanting to watch it..one of the worst marvel films I have seen.. but its all about opions

Just watched "The Endless" on Film Four, so no doubt available on All4 for a bit.
A slow burner low budget Sci-Fi film relying on a idea/script rather than special effects 7/10

You Won't Be Alone [2022] 8/10
A young, feral witch kills a peasant and assumes her shape to see what life is like in her skin, igniting a deep seated curiosity to experience life inside the bodies of others.

A disturbing horror folktale. If you liked The Witch, you'll like this.

Black Panther 2, didn't think much of it all and I quite enjoyed the first one. There is something about the Shuri character that really gets on my nerves, it was the same in the first one and the brief appearence in Avengers, but its far worse in this one. 4/10 from me.

Black Panther 2, didn't think much of it all and I quite enjoyed the first one. There is something about the Shuri character that really gets on my nerves, it was the same in the first one and the brief appearence in Avengers, but its far worse in this one. 4/10 from me.
Worst marvel film in years apart from morbius

Disappointing going tomorrow and really enjoyed the trailer looked great
Glad don’t listen to all reviews as I thought it was decent. Far too long too many fillers plus appreciate the Chadwick Boseman tribute but 15mins at start and end a bit much. Last bit felt like Fast And Furious ending. But to even compare to the mess that was Morbius is very unfair. 7/10

Glad don’t listen to all reviews as I thought it was decent. Far too long too many fillers plus appreciate the Chadwick Boseman tribute but 15mins at start and end a bit much. Last bit felt like Fast And Furious ending. But to even compare to the mess that was Morbius is very unfair. 7/10
All about opions but I thought it was a pile of crap, your review of the movie says it all. Everyone has different tastes but thought it was as naff as morbius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back