The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to see The Suicide Squad the other week.
I enjoyed it probably as much as I thought I would. It was a little darker in places than I was expecting. Good though. Worth a watch

Candyman (2021)
7/10

Decent effort, well made I thought

The Night House
4/10

Kept me interested, but ultimately was a crock of shite

The father..Anthony Hopkins wow just wow he is the best at what he does. Film about dementia. Very emotional film and so true to life if anyone understands what people and familys go through dealing with it

No Man of God

Him who plays the little bloke in Lord of the Rings plays an FBI profiler who interviews Ted Bundy in the years before his death

Enjoyed it. 7.5/10

Thirst on Prime, alien on earth killing annoying (and they are annoying) teens in the desert. Very much a B movie, poor acting and the alien is a bit of a laugh (not in the stand up sense though)

Malignant
starts off ok then towards the end the so called plot twist happens and it’s like what the fuck am I watching, strange film, massive plot holes. Seems the evil twin can look like a demon at first but then it’s revealed that it is just part of her, also seems to give her super strength and super speed whilst twisting her bones around.

Malignant
starts off ok then towards the end the so called plot twist happens and it’s like what the fuck am I watching, strange film, massive plot holes. Seems the evil twin can look like a demon at first but then it’s revealed that it is just part of her, also seems to give her super strength and super speed whilst twisting her bones around.
6/10 bit disappointed after watching the trailor
Chang chi and legend of the 10 rings...absolutely the best marvel film I have seen to date. If you like martial arts you will love this movie.. lots of laughs and full of action. Scene on tram car is class. Has to be watched at the cinema to get the full effects of this movie..

Last edited:
Compliance.
Totally unbelievable, though true, story about a teenage girl accused of theft. Harrowing, claustrophobic and unpleasant.
Amazon Prime.
6/10.

Jerry Maguire.
Never watched this before. Load of old corny junk.
Netflix.
2/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back