The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched the quiet place and the quiet place 2. 1st was ok at best, second was terrible
tried to be a cross between Jurassic park and 28 days later

Last edited:
Heat - For the 40th time (guess) 10/10
Quiet place 2 - good start but ending was anti climax and nonsensical - 6.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharks of the corn, thought I would stick it on to see just how bad it would be, it was horrific. 0.5/10, absolutely dog shite in the best possible way, special effects are next level shiteness.

Last edited:
Reactions: mux
The Tomorrow War

A gadgie (Chris Pratt) travels to the future to fight aliens and save the world.

Predictable, spoonfed fore shadowing and no real depth. Still did its job entertaining though I wouldn't watch it again.

5.5/10

The Tomorrow War

A gadgie (Chris Pratt) travels to the future to fight aliens and save the world.

Predictable, spoonfed fore shadowing and no real depth. Still did its job entertaining though I wouldn't watch it again.

5.5/10
Switched it off half way through but 5.5/10

Harvey Weinstein allegedly thought the same. She was one of the actresses that said she was blacklisted in Hollywood on his say so she has stated for rejecting his advances. She was very good in Heat.

Logon or register to see this image
Career killed for spurning the advanced of a serial sexual predator and rapist. There must have been so many people complicit, turning a blind eye and going along with it for that to happen.

Career killed for spurning the advanced of a serial sexual predator and rapist. There must have been so many people complicit, turning a blind eye and going along with it for that to happen.
Lots of comments about her being very difficult to work with around that time. Now you assume that means "didn't play along" with the perverts demands. Cannot imagine what that would have been like for those women - and it certainly is still going on in that industry.

brimstone. 8/10

guy Pearce. Dakota fanning

very heavy and gritty film, set as a western.
absolute wrong un reverand on a journey of what he thinks is retribution, with some right wrong un behaviour.

be warned, it’s not a cosy up in front of the fire With the family film.....

Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back