The SMB = God

SMB does not equal god you divvy, although its up there with the best.

Really disagree with this, it's the route to dictatorship...who decides what credentials you need to vote? If the tories for example wanted to restrict licence eligibility to over 40's? Would criminals qualify for voting licences? An elite of vote qualified citizens versus non-qualified citizens....

I can't tell if you're being serious although I think you are, and if so I think it's a really poor post.
I'm not saying I totally agree with it but it's an interesting concept, and some basic understanding of what politics does and how it works wouldn't go amiss, maybe just by being taught it at school as we do maths and English would be a start, as a compulsory subject rather than a one you choose to indulge in?

I’ve just had a road to Damascus moment.

The SMB comprises thousands of people from every profession and walk of life. Consequently, we represent pretty much every level of western society.
Question: would you be happy if the government was removed and every decision was decided by an SMB poll?
No, because most people on here are very narrow minded and can't see other points of view. They bite a lot, even when they haven't got a clue what they're talking about.
Maybe

Yes of course m8 who shall we invade first? The clown forum?
Root out the mag infestation first man

Last edited:

Back