The skies above the North East

Fuck it, I'll tag him early doors :lol:

@ProfessionalMackem

:lol::lol:

Fucker

I've noticed for a few weeks now some news items of people seeing some unusual things in the sky. You get these from time to time I know but for me these have increased recently.

Is there a cold war cat and dog game going on with Russian aircraft?

I'm not a fully signed up member of the tin foil hat club but for me there is something up

'I got chills up my spine': Woman claims she spotted a UFO above village

Experts think this black dot could be a UFO

'I thought it was a plane crash': Mystery over 'creepy' line in the sky

Finally a neighbour of mine posted this last night from a photo she took yesteday

Logon or register to see this image

First of all fuck you for making me click on that shitty site three times mate.

On the three stories.

1st one. Seems a bit out there like. If it was the way she said. There would be loads of corroborative photo and video evidence. So I'm out on that one.

2nd one. Photo at last. Does look a bit strange like. But not ruling out a home made drone. Some people have made it a business taking fake photos.

3rd one. Chemtrails? Weather manipulation? Are they real or a fake story to herd in the tin foilers in one place and discredit them? I'm not sure. That pic in the article does look strange like. Ones like that have been reported all over. Could it be alien or a top secret military craft?

'Chemtrail' conspiracy theorists: The people who think governments control the weather

People will not believe how much weather manipulation goes on. Even though it's supposed to be banned.

That second link is interesting.

I’ve been in London this week but the missus was at home and filmed a light in the sky the other night. It was pitch black so this small light stood out...it fluttered like a bird but seemed to jump long distances across the sky in a fraction of a second, flashing in and out of vision and moving at impossible angles.

I don’t normally get immersed in this type of thing but there was definitely something weird going on.

People are getting a bit hysterical about Nibiru at the moment aren’t they:

Is Planet X real, what does Nibiru mean, when was the world meant to end and what is the SpaceX conspiracy theory?

Not discounting that there might be a undiscovered planet in the outer reaches of our solar system mate. Cos most scientists agree something could be there from the perbutaitions data.

But the extreme tin foilers have been going on about Nibaru for ages. Was supposed to pass us in 2012 when the world was going to end.

Last edited:

:lol::lol:

Fucker

First of all fuck you for making me click on that shitty site three times mate.

On the three stories.

1st one. Seems a bit out there like. If it was the way she said. There would be loads of corroborative photo and video evidence. So I'm out on that one.

2nd one. Photo at last. Does look a bit strange like. But not ruling out a home made drone. Some people have made it a business taking fake photos.

3rd one. Chemtrails? Weather manipulation? Are they real or a fake story to herd in the tin foilers in one place and discredit them? I'm not sure. That pic in the article does look strange like. Ones like that have been reported all over. Could it be alien or a top secret military craft?

'Chemtrail' conspiracy theorists: The people who think governments control the weather

People will not believe how much weather manipulation goes on. Even though it's supposed to be banned.

Not discounting that there might be a undiscovered planet in the outer reaches of our solar system mate. Cos most scientists agree something could be there from the perbutaitions data.

But the extreme tin foilers have been going on about Nibaru for ages. Was supposed to pass us in 2012 when the world was going to end.

Perbutaitions ?
That’s way over my head.

I've noticed for a few weeks now some news items of people seeing some unusual things in the sky. You get these from time to time I know but for me these have increased recently.

Is there a cold war cat and dog game going on with Russian aircraft?

I'm not a fully signed up member of the tin foil hat club but for me there is something up

'I got chills up my spine': Woman claims she spotted a UFO above village

Experts think this black dot could be a UFO

'I thought it was a plane crash': Mystery over 'creepy' line in the sky

Finally a neighbour of mine posted this last night from a photo she took yesteday

Logon or register to see this image
I witnessed the creeping line one on Thursday- watched the plane leave tge trail. I did think it was strange because it did appear to be a thick black trail.

Me being a nerd on occasion like to fire up me flight radar when there's a noise overhead. I'm top end Chetta so also on the flight path for Pontyland. I always watch out for the 777 from Dubai as small (big) things oo-er please me and it's the only biggun we get.

However on occasion flight radar shows nowt even though there are some mighty rumbles and trails up there. Now it never used to be like this. It's the f***ing Russians I tell you and us after them. Lining up Lumley Castle and the Cricket Ground as target practice nee doubt - wish they'd make it Horner's and the Market Tavern with all the scratters in between but we can't have everything

Flight Radar doesn't show everything.

Me being a nerd on occasion like to fire up me flight radar when there's a noise overhead. I'm top end Chetta so also on the flight path for Pontyland. I always watch out for the 777 from Dubai as small (big) things oo-er please me and it's the only biggun we get.

However on occasion flight radar shows nowt even though there are some mighty rumbles and trails up there. Now it never used to be like this. It's the f***ing Russians I tell you and us after them. Lining up Lumley Castle and the Cricket Ground as target practice nee doubt - wish they'd make it Horner's and the Market Tavern with all the scratters in between but we can't have everything
Flight Radar doesn't show most of the military stuff.

Bollocks, already been said. :oops:

This Nibiru malarkey that was mentioned. The same loons have been saying the same things since the interweb was switched on, likewise with all the UFO stuff. There's just not enough straightjackets to stop these ***** from ever striking a keyboard again. Now there's a business venture worthy of some thought.

There's an exercise called Joint Warrior going on at the moment. It's been very quiet with our vodka drinking pals recently.

As for the reports there, 1 is clearly bullshit. 2 looks like a bird to me or possibly a drone, there's nothing in that photo for scale, and 3 is what contrails look like in certain light conditions.

I've spotted a fair few military helicopters flying low over the village during the past few days, usually in groups of at least two. Twin rotor jobs. Any ideas what this is about?

There's a RAF/USAF operation ongoing called Joint Warrior. I was over the Lakes last week and got buzzed by a massive C-17 transport plane, loads of Apache helicopters around as well. Its always the same when theres a military operation going on, increased sightings of "UFOs" etc.

There's a RAF/USAF operation ongoing called Joint Warrior. I was over the Lakes last week and got buzzed by a massive C-17 transport plane, loads of Apache helicopters around as well. Its always the same when theres a military operation going on, increased sightings of "UFOs" etc.

Yep. The transport planes and low flying jets are regular, the helicopters something new.

There's an exercise called Joint Warrior going on at the moment. It's been very quiet with our vodka drinking pals recently.

As for the reports there, 1 is clearly bullshit. 2 looks like a bird to me or possibly a drone, there's nothing in that photo for scale, and 3 is what contrails look like in certain light conditions.

You can't fool me that easy. I know you are responsible for co-ordinating chemtrails

Case solved I would say then

Hmmm. How do you know, are you one of them?

Anyway what's with the font? It scares me

No, but I know where they are when they're around.

The font is the previous version of this board's default.

Yep. The transport planes and low flying jets are regular, the helicopters something new.

It depends on the makeup of the exercise really. There are always bits added to see how they work and other bits taken away if they're not useful to the exercise as a whole.

Back