The situation in London

[QUOTE="oROSSo, post: 30235881, member: 24042" Drug users have a certain amount of blood on their hands[/QUOTE]
Conflict Free Coke AKA fairtrade coke maybe?

good point tbf. A lot of this voilence is stemmed from controlling the drug supply. Drug users have a certain amount of blood on their hands

I'm not so sure. A lot of the street level stabbings are just kids from rival areas who've adopted this 'cheffing' culture. Plenty of them will sell that shite too, but I think the whole controlling the supply is probably happening further up the chain. That's why I find it so worrying at the moment, because its often pure mindless nonsense stemming from girls or social media back and forth.

I'm not so sure. A lot of the street level stabbings are just kids from rival areas who've adopted this 'cheffing' culture. Plenty of them will sell that shite too, but I think the whole controlling the supply is probably happening further up the chain. That's why I find it so worrying at the moment, because its often pure mindless nonsense stemming from girls or social media back and forth.
do you not think it's a trickle down from levels of voilence these kids have seen from the drug trade in their areas?

When kids are getting stabbed in your street, would you not consider their future?

I know I would. Cities and large towns are becoming war zones, it’s no wonder he would look to move out to the country for a quieter and safer life for his kids, not necessarily him.

I’m not sure he’s saying it doesn’t, and it’s not like he’s wanting to head back...but out into a more rural spot.

It's far from a warzone... Very few places in London I'd avoid but it's been like that for donkeys yearsin certain parts.

Moving out more rural is what most in London do anyway when they reach a certain period in their life

do you not think it's a trickle down from levels of voilence these kids have seen from the drug trade in their areas?

I think it helps desensitise them, and there's definitely an element of trying to emulate a certain lifestyle. More often than not though, these young kids stabbing each other are relative nobodies, another factor contributing to their anger.

I think it very much is,also the incidents although scary tend to be interlinked .Its not random attacks and everyday pilfering .Like a subculture the rest of us don't even see

He's from f***ing Burnage man :lol:

Thanks for confirming what I said.
When kids are getting stabbed in your street, would you not consider their future?

I know I would. Cities and large towns are becoming war zones, it’s no wonder he would look to move out to the country for a quieter and safer life for his kids, not necessarily him.

I’m not sure he’s saying it doesn’t, and it’s not like he’s wanting to head back...but out into a more rural spot.

If you have had a tough upbringing you're meant to be fine with your kids being knifed.
The emperors clothes are disappearing, even the rich are moving out of the ghetto..

Ooof.

Last edited:

Back