The Sinner

First series was excellent telly
I thought it was terrible, I quit after 3 eps. It's typical clickbait telly. The only reason it's a mystery is because the writers purposefully don't tell you wtf is going on and end each episode with a cliffhanger in order to clickbait you into watching the next. It's a cheap gimmick. It isn't well-written or intriguing, it's just clickbait. The Leftovers did the same thing.

If the sole purpose of the show is to bait me into watching the next episode then I'm out. Either tell a story or fuckoff.

You're right about 1 thing... only 3 eps out so far. It airs on Thursdays.

I thought it was terrible, I quit after 3 eps. It's typical clickbait telly. The only reason it's a mystery is because the writers purposefully don't tell you wtf is going on and end each episode with a cliffhanger in order to clickbait you into watching the next. It's a cheap gimmick. It isn't well-written or intriguing, it's just clickbait. The Leftovers did the same thing.

If the sole purpose of the show is to bait me into watching the next episode then I'm out. Either tell a story or fuckoff.

What the fuck are you going on about man. :lol:

What the fuck are you going on about man. :lol:
I've watched too many telly shows man! :lol::(

The Sinner is shite, basically. It's written in a way where they bait you into watching the next episode. It takes 8 hours for them to tell you "She killed her sister", the rest is filler. Took me 4 words ffs.

I sort of enjoyed it but I know where you are coming from. Think it's mainly an American thing especially with long running shows.

I've watched too many telly shows man! :lol::(

The Sinner is shite, basically. It's written in a way where they bait you into watching the next episode. It takes 8 hours for them to tell you "She killed her sister", the rest is filler. Took me 4 words ffs.
Loads of shows end with cliffhangers, complaining about it is just dumb.

Also, you just spoilt the show for anyone that hasn't seen it. Or would have of she killed her sister.

Back