The Serpent

• Thread starter Deleted member 22162
  • Start date

Sorry, I'm bailing out after 3 episodes.
I don't like the script or the time-jumps. A quality writer could adapt this as a 3 or 4-parter. No way does it warrant 8 hour-long episodes. There's a difference between a slow-burner and being ploddingly overwritten.
Jenna Coleman might be an ultimate WAD but even she wasn't enough to keep me interested.
I'd rather read the book.

Sorry, I'm bailing out after 3 episodes.
I don't like the script or the time-jumps. A quality writer could adapt this as a 3 or 4-parter. No way does it warrant 8 hour-long episodes. There's a difference between a slow-burner and being ploddingly overwritten.
Jenna Coleman might be an ultimate WAD but even she wasn't enough to keep me interested.
I'd rather read the book.

The time-jumps irritated me as well, but if you watch the whole thing it sort of makes sense why they did it like that.

Watched the first 3, right into it gunna blast another tonight

Ne way never knew that!
Yeah its (the original) is played at the start of one of the later episodes, thought they'd just given it a 70s mix but when I looked it up it was written and released in 71 by some bloke called John Kongos and was originally called he's gonna step on you again.

Yeah its (the original) is played at the start of one of the later episodes, thought they'd just given it a 70s mix but when I looked it up it was written and released in 71 by some bloke called John Kongos and was originally called he's gonna step on you again.
Aye just looked for it on youtube. Am in shock ha

Back