The semi-official "I have a new toy" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde

Winger
Last edited by a moderator:

Re: latest buy's & heads up on new gear..

A couple of pre-loved Asahi 6x7 medium format lenses I bought recently: 200mm/f4 and 300mm/f4.

Logon or register to see this image

SRB Griturn are making me a T2:6x7 adaptor so I can use them with my CCD.

I suspect there'll be quite a bit of new kit announced this week as it's "Focus on Imaging", the big photography exhibition at the NEC

just picked all this up on ebay for £70, stacks of cokin filters, a minolta 7000 SLR, tripod, a bunch of lenses and quite a bit other stuff too!

cheers Andy, i reckon those cokin filters alone would have set me back at least a £100 and there is 3 or 4 sonly alpha compatable lenses in there too, i think there is also a converter in there for using minolta MD/MC lenses with the sony's too and the md lenses are stupid cheap on ebay.

hehe, £70 was the starting price too, there was no other bidders so got it for that price, should hopefully have it all here in a few in a day or 2, will post up some better pics when i get it, this is a list of what was listed in the auction..

1 Sunagar gold compact tripod 9 x 16 inches
1 Revue tripod EX-3B 2ft – 5ft
1 Miranda camera bag
1 Minolta Dynax 7000i camera
1 Minolta motor drive
1 Sigma UC Zoom lens (1:35-4.5 28-70mm multi coated lens)
1 Chinon 135mm lens (Auto Chinon 1:28 F=135mm)
1 Sigma (mini wide lens) and case (1:28 f=28mm
1 Itorex semi fish eye lens
1 Chinon pro-1090c flash gun
1 Jesspos 2 x teleconverter for Minolta MD
1 Hoya sky light filter 1b 52.os
1 Hoya sky light filter 1B 49.OS
2 lithium batteries for camera
Cokin filter holder

Cokin filters -
yellow 1.5
spot grey 1
sunset
rainbow
gradual T2
multi image X 5
star 16
pola 12/3
sepia 3
pastel 1
red 3
spot in color 2
yellow 1/3
double mask 2
orange 1
blue 2

Flash gun filter set
2 mtr Straight flash lead
1 Fujichrome film
1 Ilford FP4 black & white film

i use the hama63 tripod, thought it was a class tripod for the price until the wind blew it over this morning and smashed the lens on the camera.....not meaning to put you off or owt mind :) , actually it really is a decent tripod and has served me well for about 8 month and has been put through all kinds of shitty weather and came out on top....survived one or two big waves too.

i use the hama63 tripod, thought it was a class tripod for the price until the wind blew it over this morning and smashed the lens on the camera.....not meaning to put you off or owt mind :) , actually it really is a decent tripod and has served me well for about 8 month and has been put through all kinds of shitty weather and came out on top....survived one or two big waves too.

I was going to ask what kind of tripod you were using mate - is there any way of weighing them down a bit?

Not good mate, is it totally fucked like?

yeah andy it is, from the outside it looks fine but everything inside is just rattling about...never mind, ive replaced it already with a better lens.

by the way, hopefully the morn i'll have all that gear from the auction i won at the weekend, will post some pics up when it arrives.

yeah andy it is, from the outside it looks fine but everything inside is just rattling about...never mind, ive replaced it already with a better lens.

by the way, hopefully the morn i'll have all that gear from the auction i won at the weekend, will post some pics up when it arrives.
Aye, when that arrives you can just chuck yer digital setup into the sea. :lol::p

haha, yeah right. :)

already have a few film camera's ya know, just made them redundant over the winter, will be getting them back out soon though.

ordered a lens yesterday off ebay to replace the one that smashed, got the updated 18-55mm sony sam lens, got delivered at 7am this morning, now thats great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back