The said ya knar what.

safcrob

Winger
"I seen the said person at the bus stop and he was wearing the said trousers and he waited 4 minutes for the said bus in the said location at the said time" that was shit I know but basically what i am getting at is people who mention said in a sentence are just prats. Agree or disagree?

"I seen the said person at the bus stop and he was wearing the said trousers and he waited 4 minutes for the said bus in the said location at the said time" that was shit I know but basically what i am getting at is people who mention said in a sentence are just prats. Agree or disagree?

Aren't they called witnesses?

So having just done it four times yourself, I suppose there’s nothing more to be s...

So it is

Completely disagree with what you've just said to be honest.

That’s what the said women said

Back