The Run In

Who are going to take these points like?
Also are you suggesting we are going to drop points in at least 2 of our last 4 games?
I think we’ll draw at least two out of three of Monday, Portsmouth and Fleetwood.
The only potential dropped points I see for Barnsley, particularly with Moore back, is against Plymouth on Monday.

They may but I wouldn't bank on it. Their last three games are all against mid table sides with nothing to play for. Not sure why they would crumble there. And even if they do Portsmouth are on a great run of form.

I reckon there's every chance we need to win our last four to go up. Still, yesterday was one down, four to go.
I’m sure I saw Kiefffer Moore was back for them as well.
If any team looks likely to crumble I think you’d have to have your red and white tinted glasses on not to include in the analysis the team that picked up one point from two home games and shipped 5 in a piss poor display.
I hope that’s our wobble done but I’m sure there’ll be more twists and turns. Pressure produces odd results

We win on Monday the tension will be so intense next week

Be unbearable be worse than the penalty shootout

I just barely held it together at Wembley
If we win on monday or at least match portsmouth and barnsley's results we might get over40 thousand next saturday and that will be pressure:eek:.....You might need to glue your stetson on to your heed hank..................Hope you dont need to use your man size tissues again as i think one of the wembly officials nearly drowned after the penalty shootout.:lol::lol:

Everyone was saying Donny was going to be a tough game. Any team can drop points. Win on Monday I think we will win the lot.

Alternatively all of the four that had a chance of second could easil drop points on the run in. Charlton already have.

Alternatively all of the four that had a chance of second could easil drop points on the run in. Charlton already have.

I can see Barnsley drawing either tomorrow or last game. But I could also envisage them winning all three. I see them as our main threat as I’m pretty happy we will beat Pompey at home. We may well have to win all four

Last edited:
Sickening looking at that and thinking about those home games we’ve drawn. Just have to focus on one game at a time now as anything can happen and hope for the best.

I can see Barnsley drawing either tomorrow or last game. But I could also envisage them winning all three. I see them as our main threat as I’m pretty happy we will beat Pompey at home. We may well have to win all four

Plymouth’s home form is decent they have drawn against Luton and Pompey, however their current general form is really poor.

If we beat Peterborough away I’m confident we will get enough from the rest

Question is though what of Barnsley and Luton? It is not enough to just look at the points we gain over x games when overhauling and overtaking teams. It's also about the other team and the points they lose. And given the rate at which they have lost points this season, are they likely to do it in the last 4 games?

Question is though what of Barnsley and Luton? It is not enough to just look at the points we gain over x games when overhauling and overtaking teams. It's also about the other team and the points they lose. And given the rate at which they have lost points this season, are they likely to do it in the last 4 games?
If we win our next 4 games it's got fuck all to do with other teams.

Forget Luton
We need to take Barnsley’s position

Back