The Royal Wedding this weekend

Going to sit on DM and make comments about abdication, Harry's parentage, and the fact he's allowed to marry a yank divorce but King Ed couldn't.

I wonder if his biological father will be present ?
Wish them all the best for their future happiness.
King Edward was the ring monarch, Harry is a prince with no chance of ever sitting on the throne.
GSTQ

Going to sit on DM and make comments about abdication, Harry's parentage, and the fact he's allowed to marry a yank divorce but King Ed couldn't.
Times change. Harry as done his bit for the country and seems like a lad who as settled down. Seems to be keeping it ‘low key’ for a royal wedding that is. I’m looking forward to this one more than any other.

going out into the sticks fishing all day and most of the evening.
Anywhere good?

Hewitt said he didn't have an affair until after Harry was born. Could be telling the truth, could be trying to dodge years of Eton tuition payments. Who knows.

Doesn't really matter, he has a family that loves him and seems to be a fairly decent lad in fairness.
Hewitt is an attention seeking nark, if he was daddy the world would know.

Last edited:
aye, place nr scruton nth yorks, stonebridge lakes, my marra reckons it ok so were off for the day and evening.
Aye it’s a bit snaggy. Some big carp in there. If it’s where I’m thinking. Need to bullie them. I would not drive past woodlands to go there, but tbh it does get boring Fishing the same places. Good luck mate enjoy.

Whose arse will be the main talking point after this one?

Was Pippa's the last time, has Meghan got any sisters who need to bag a billionaire?

Back