the rotten core .

what is CC doing tactically that PDC didn't ?

Well he only lost 3-0 to a relatively better (for our respective leagues) Aston Villa side. Seem to recall Di Canio being very lucky only to lose 6-1 (by which I mean: I was there). Even by this season's impeccable standards, I haven't seen a performance like that yet - and we were a better Prem team then, than we are Champ team now.

Let's be real here: Di Canio was trying to play 4-2-4 in the Premiership - he admitted as much. He got away with a couple of wins because of how batshit those tactics are - but as soon as anyone scouted us (so after about four games), we pretty much got battered by everyone. The Premier League "sussed" him.

I mean, at Crystal Palace, Seb Larsson was playing central midfield on his own! I've never seen anything like it.

Coleman is setting the players up with a plan. Not sure it's the best plan, but its better than Di Canio's "plan" ever was. The basic truth is, it's not tactics why we're losing: it's the players. They're absolutely gash.

It's amazing people still hold a candle for Di Canio. He was peddled because he signed absolute dross, was tactically inept and had us marooned at the bottom of the table. If "sussing" the rotten core are his only credentials, then why not let the SMB manage the club? We've f***ing sussed them, have we not? We'd probably do a better job than that f***ing bellend too.

Honestly, Allardyce - yes. Keane - ok. Bruce - why not?! But why this fool still has admirers here after his horrific tenure is completely beyond me.

Last edited:
What we have is a set of senior players who for varying reasons have poisoned the dressing room with their attitudes. Some have been here a long time, some have arrived recently and seamlessly fitted where others have left.

Cattermole/O'Shea - the two senior pros, who are content to blame everyone else while being the most consistently poor performers every season. Way too much influence following the sacking of PDC. Cattermole's a pisshead, O'Shea is pathetically weak as a Captain.

Gibson - pisshead.

Rodwell - not interested in being a footballer at all, but interested enough to get his seventy grand every week.

Kone - only interested in being a footballer somewhere else.

In the past we've had Fletcher, Johnson, Bardsley, and Graham. Probably a few more on top. All more interested in where the next beer is coming from than anything to do with their jobs.

All of them potentially decent PL players who've taken the piss out of SAFC because we've let them.

The disease is so well established you have to wonder whether we'll have to get rid of everybody to sort it out - leave literally not one player left - what the young lads learned from this behaviour I dread to think.

What we have is a set of senior players who for varying reasons have poisoned the dressing room with their attitudes. Some have been here a long time, some have arrived recently and seamlessly fitted where others have left.

Cattermole/O'Shea - the two senior pros, who are content to blame everyone else while being the most consistently poor performers every season. Way too much influence following the sacking of PDC. Cattermole's a pisshead, O'Shea is pathetically weak as a Captain.

Gibson - pisshead.

Rodwell - not interested in being a footballer at all, but interested enough to get his seventy grand every week.

Kone - only interested in being a footballer somewhere else.

In the past we've had Fletcher, Johnson, Bardsley, and Graham. Probably a few more on top. All more interested in where the next beer is coming from than anything to do with their jobs.

All of them potentially decent PL players who've taken the piss out of SAFC because we've let them.
:lol:
Never gets not funny

All down to 2 players :lol:
The fact the majority of your mythical core have left and we've got worse seems lost on you.

Five of them still here this season. In and around the training ground. Showing everyone else you don't have to do your job and you'll still get paid.

We've done this a hundred times man. I'm right. I was right at the beginning and I'm more right every week. Performances and results prove it. Laughing all the way to League One.
You're totally wrong and now you're just adding players on to try and prove a point you've failed yo prove on many an occasion.

Back