The Rez is back

If its not an allnighter ill be interested.
One of my bucket lists to see shades of rhythm perform sound of Eden live.
In my head I always thought it would be in ibiza or somewhere surrounded by some beautiful women rather than on a cold park in Newcastle surrounded by Charvas off their tits on cheap whizz.

Slipmatt could be amazing or shite. Depending if he's playing smd stuff pre 95 or his bouncy kick drum stuff.

Last edited:
In my head I always thought it would be in ibiza or somewhere surrounded by some beautiful women rather than on a cold park in Newcastle surrounded by Charvas off their tits on cheap whizz.

Slipmatt could be amazing or shite. Depending if he's playing smd stuff pre 95 or his bouncy kick drum stuff.
12 Noon until 11pm mate.

Judging by the rest of the line up, full on 150+ bpm happy hardcore would be my guess

Tbh that lineup looks class to me, some of Scotlands finest techno acts from back in the day with loads of the best dj's of my era. Dyewitness also who were topper, sadly I couldn't think of out worse than a gig full of 40+ers who never grew up and younger chavs who missed the first time around acting gangster. Hope it' goes well, a few old mates on the dj list but I'm too old and boring now, soz marras. Thought my marra Jimmy Moore would have been on the mic to, will have to ask why he's not invited or attending.

Last edited:

Back