The Rez is back

Nostalgia events are getting bigger. It used to be old housewives going to 80s reunions in Pontins but now any genre can go and relive their youth for a day.

Tbh that lineup looks class to me, some of Scotlands finest techno acts from back in the day with loads of the best dj's of my era. Dyewitness also who were topper, sadly I couldn't think of out worse than a gig full of 40+ers who never grew up and younger chavs who missed the first time around acting gangster. Hope it' goes well, a few old mates on the dj list but I'm too old and boring now, soz marras. Thought my marra Jimmy Moore would have been on the mic to, will have to ask why he's not invited or attending.
Tell me about it, I actually ended up working next to a lad who was in QTEX back in the day.

Married, kids, been known to rock double denim on occasion :lol:

Nostalgia events are getting bigger. It used to be old housewives going to 80s reunions in Pontins but now any genre can go and relive their youth for a day.

You can only play nostalgic music, everything else is just creating new memories.

It doesn’t matter what anyone does, you cannot replicate anywhere near what has gone before.

Tbh that lineup looks class to me, some of Scotlands finest techno acts from back in the day with loads of the best dj's of my era. Dyewitness also who were topper, sadly I couldn't think of out worse than a gig full of 40+ers who never grew up and younger chavs who missed the first time around acting gangster. Hope it' goes well, a few old mates on the dj list but I'm too old and boring now, soz marras. Thought my marra Jimmy Moore would have been on the mic to, will have to ask why he's not invited or attending.
G force!
My good mate trouble isn't on either, though he does more of the makina thing. I'm glad it's not that like, fkn hate cheesey makina. Worst thing to happen to the North East rave scene

Last edited:
Is there a crapper night than ‘retro’ nights or ‘reunion’ nights. There’s a reason they’re no more. That will be absolutely shit that.

Back