The regular premier league starter that's woeful for his team

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date

Not many tbf. Definitely not Iwobi or Weghorst. Mateta at Palace looked completely out of place under the Vieira days but under a different manager at a different club (Dyce) I think he'd be a decent player.

A lot of players are just not managed correctly which is a symptom of the sacking culture that we've been in for a while

Dunno how Dier is still getting a game. Shows why Spurs are so poor at the moment.

I said on here several times over the course of last season not to pin your hopes on Spurs having any realistic chance of stopping Newcastle from getting into the top 4, Spurs have far too many shit players with no heart or desire.

There are at least 6 regular starters at Spurs that are mostly piss poor and should have been moved on ages ago that says a lot about what is going on behind the scenes at the club and that is without the 11 players out on loan many of which Spurs can't shift for love nor money.

Taking into account the article below it says a great deal about Spurs erratic recruitment of players over the last few years

THREE Prem clubs feature in Forbes' most profitable sports teams list

Danny Ward
Daniel Amartey
Luke Thomas
Timothy Castagne
Youri Tielemans
Wilfred Ndidi
And there’s that Donkey, Sonyacu or whatever his name is
If Soyuncu had played more games this season instead of Amartey we'd have stayed up.

On his way to Atletico Madrid now.

Last edited:
Genuinely most of those mentioned here, that’s absolutely absurd.

Eric Dier is a very good football player. He’s had the misfortune of playing this season alongside a headcase and Ben Davies for the most part.

Mine would be Lyanco at Southampton. Loves a battle but can’t do it.

Back