The regular premier league starter that's woeful for his team

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

Basically anyone that's started 20 plus games in the premier league last season and you wonder how he gets the game time for his current team

Should be lots of different names mentioned here .

I'm starting with Eric Dier . How he gets his games for Spurs and England . The first thing I'd do if I was Postrocoglu was to transfer him and buy a top quality centre half . He might be good enough for a premier league bottom 6 club but he's the weak link in spurs team . Any team with ambitions of top 4 shouldnt be entertaining him .

Alex Iwobi is my next pick . In his premier league career he's played 221 games and scored or assisted in 40 of those which is paltry considering he played for Arsenal for a number of seasons and is attack minded . I do actually like his work rate and effort but he's a championship player in reality on huge wages

Who are your picks ?

Basically anyone that's started 20 plus games in the premier league last season and you wonder how he gets the game time for his current team

I'm starting with Eric Dier . How he gets his games for Spurs and England . The first thing I'd do if I was Postrocoglu was to transfer him and buy a top quality centre half . He might be good enough for a premier league bottom 6 club but he's the weak link in spurs team . Any team with ambitions of top 4 shouldnt be entertaining him .

Alex Iwobi is my next pick . In his premier league career he's played 221 games and scored or assisted in 40 of those which is paltry considering he played for Arsenal for a number of seasons and is attack minded . I do actually like his work rate and effort but he's a championship player in reality on huge wages

Who are your picks ?
Spot on with dier he is awful but thought Iwobi looked OK last season.

Iwobi is probably our 3rd or 4th best player. Granted we finished 17th but he's far from woeful.
Michael Keane is the one for me. I know he scored one good goal this season but he is an awful defender unless you land everything on his massive head.
Debatable if he's a starter but you're correct that he's f***ing awful.

Who are your picks ?

Dier has gone from first choice England player to looking like he’s got his boots on the wrong feet.
Leicester’s keeper Ward always looked below par and not replacing him earlier probably cost them relegation.

Jordan Ayew. Imo the worst Premier League player ever when considering the amount of games played at that level.

He's absolutely hopeless. A striker that has scored just 33 goals in 239 appearances. He scored his first ever Premier League brace just the other month - over 200 appearances and one brace. Shite.

What puzzles me about this is that managers must be clueless.
Spurs have had several managers in the last few years and all played Dier.
I’m not saying he’s much kop but it makes you think.

Back