The Red Card?

I thought we'd lose the last appeal, and we ended up winning.

that being said, my biggest problem with us appealing this one is that we only have one camera angle, which is pretty inconclusive. In that situation I would expect the FA to give the benefit to the referee. If the referee thinks he's seen a red card offence, and the footage doesn't indicate one way or the other, how could they decide against the referee?

Seemed a daft and unneccesary challenge. Not to say it should have been a red, but as we did all game we made it easyfor the ref - we gave away so many silly fouls and Maguire gave the ref a decision to make by going in on the lad whilst on the ground
Can't see it being rescinded

Yeah and Luton committed a lot of silly fouls too.

Clearly pulling in our box off a corner first half. Wiped O'Nien out, with no attempt to play the ball when he won a header then impeded him on the floor. Threw Wyke to the ground when the ball was played into his feet. Bundled McGeouch over from behind when he had the ball a yard in front of him.

The difference is none of the above were given as fouls. Luton were awarded fouls for more or less exactly the same offences by the joke that is Lee Probert. It would have been laughable had it not been so frustrating and annoying.

The problem here is that Probert had already been relegated for making mistakes. If the red is over turned then the FA are saying he's made another at a lower level. That gives them another issue to deal with.

There have been mayble 1/2 a dozen officials I can remember over the years who need to be centre of attention - Dean, Winter and Probert being the obvious 3.

The problem here is that Probert had already been relegated for making mistakes. If the red is over turned then the FA are saying he's made another at a lower level. That gives them another issue to deal with.
That shouldn’t be our problem though, will be pretty wounded if it ain’t rescinded as I can’t for the life of me see what it was given for from the camera angle. The officials are destroying games of football.

The centre half who was the “victim” was working it all game and was the same after the full time whistle. Not convinced it’s a red.

We need to be a lot more street wise. Red cards have cost us this season.

Any dubious challenge by us on Saturday was always gong to be a red with that utterly shocking referee.

These referees are going out of their way to show they arent a 'homer' in front of the divisions biggest crowd. Not sure what the club can do but some of the referring at home this season has been worse that atrocious and it needs looking at.

There have been mayble 1/2 a dozen officials I can remember over the years who need to be centre of attention - Dean, Winter and Probert being the obvious 3.
Did you see the way that fucker showed a yellow card yesterday? Held it up in some strange way, intertwined in his fingers.

Prick.

It was a red card. We need to move on and forget about it.
Nonsense.

At the time I thought it was a red card. Can't really tell what happens on replay so can't see it being overturned.

That shouldn’t be our problem though, will be pretty wounded if it ain’t rescinded as I can’t for the life of me see what it was given for from the camera angle. The officials are destroying games of football.
I think we've both being watching the game enough to how the FA operate.

The centre half who was the “victim” was working it all game and was the same after the full time whistle. Not convinced it’s a red.

Was on McCormack wasn't it? Midfielder. Then their centre back ran over giving it large

Back