The Red Card?

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by Abu Dhabi Red and White, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Will we appeal and if so, will we win it?

2. nelford_safc

nelford_safc Striker

Dunno. Dunno.

3. Maybe, maybe.

4. Goat Hoof

Goat Hoof Midfield

Possibly. Possibly.

5. b1gals

b1gals Winger

Yes, Yes.

and Yes, No ... because Probert won't admit to getting something wrong

Keith S30S likes this.
  6. 0321safc

0321safc Winger

Yes and yes. So will Luton for Hylton’s.

Mk Mackem likes this.
  7. sidneyeric

sidneyeric Striker

Yes and no.

8. Funaki

Funaki Goalkeeper

Yes and no. End of thread

9. Alfa

Alfa Winger

Has anyone seen a replay of the incident? Sitting in the West Stand I didn’t get a good view of it. Ross suggested we’d be appealing against it in his post match comments.

10. Yes, and still not conclusive for me. Didn't look like a 'stamp' though.

11. Smiler

Smiler Striker

I was sat looking right at it, he didn't stamp on him. He did leave his foot in but it was more of a lean into the player laid on the floor as he went past. He was a fucking idiot for doing it as he was trying as usual to wind up the opposition but this time gave the ref a decision to make and got sent off for it. From the angle I was watching he doesn't deserve it to be rescinded, he left his foot in when there was absolutely no need

12. JW1973

JW1973 Winger

I wasn’t surprised the ref sent out of ours he was trying to even the score and them lot were trying it also. Kept going down and play acting etc constantly, theirs also didn’t from first or even some looks since seem a red? Was he meant to have flung An elbow at Baldwin? (Think was Baldwin)

13. The Voice Of Reason

The Voice Of Reason Striker Staff Member Contributor

Hope they both get overturned to show that mess of a ref up

14. pwsafc

pwsafc Winger

They should do, seen it loads of times and still can’t see what he was sent off for

15. Sam Handwich

Sam Handwich Winger

Have we found out if the pelanty was for a foul or handball yet.

Falconhoof likes this.
  16. Mary Hinge

Mary Hinge Striker

It was a gerl....wan point

17. Thanks for proposing that there should be an appeal against decisions of the mods - ;)

18. markymark

markymark Central Defender

to be honest looking from the East stand, the second one where he booked the player was far worse and more blatant

19. Grumpy Old Man

Grumpy Old Man Striker

It was a definite red. For the first one, our player was in the way, so it was impossible to tell from where I was sitting what it was Hylton had done. I did notice though, that Probert had the red card out as soon as he starting running towards the two of them. At first, because Hylton went down holding his face, I wasn't sure who was getting sent off - that only became obvious when it was clear he was waiting for Hylton to get up.

20. PulseSafc

PulseSafc Midfield

Looks like he puts his foot in to get the ball after their player fell on it. Appeal and win

scraff likes this.